Hansel & gretel

I've always had a fascination with the Hansel & Gretel story... I love that FA fiction writers keep going back to it and leveraging the old tale.

Two of my favorite, but not very well known examples:

Biggie wrote a short story called Gretel: the true story at dimensionsmagazine.com/dimtext/stories/gretel.html which is very cool, but not traditional.

Brenda Marshall did a lesser known (but really great) comic that took her well-known Ponderous Woman character and put her into a bizarre retelling of Hansel & Gretel. It's called Not As They Seem at cafepress.com/ponderouswoman.83089927

Anyone have any other examples?
13 years

Pathetic pig

This has been a recent fantasy of mine, as well... Probably a result of reading some of the stories on this website!

I've been dreaming of becoming so fat that my girlfriend easily dominates me, then continues to force feed me until I am just barely mobile. When she takes me into public she humiliates me, orders huge meals for me, and publicly mocks me for eating so much...

I don't know why, but it all seems really erotic!
Jay
13 years

Any fat women comic books?

Check out the Ponderous Woman at ponderous.0catch.com some of them are pretty good.
13 years

Introduction/ say hello, thread

Hi everyone, I am new here... I'm a longtime FA who has been lurking for several years. Now, having gained some weight, I am finding it kind of exciting, and wrestling with whether to continue gaining myself.

So obviously I came to the right place!

Jay
13 years
2021222324   loading