Too fat to masturbate

I did find this clip from Reenaye Starr, called "Too Fat to Finger Myself," which is pretty hot.

clips4sale.com/studio/14925/15770466/Too+Fat+to+Finger+Myself+%2AMP4+Version%2A

In another thread here, there were men who claimed to use their fupa to get themselves off as well. I have tried to achieve this, but it has never worked for me. So obviously I am very jealous!
6 years

New here, need some advice,

Jacki3339:
Hey guys I'm new here and I need some advice. I don't know if there's already been posts about this and they're probably has and if you guys could link them it would be so much appreciated. So I am a transgender 18y/o who is always been super underweight. Now I'm trying to gain weight to get some bigger hips and a bustier chest. I do wear a waist trainer and I assume based on my very limited knowledge if i we're theoretically gain a ton of fat, it would go to my hips and legs because of the waist trainer. Anyways my girlfriends also into this and we're both very thin. Now I know you can just eat and eat and eat but they're definitely specific things that if you eat more of with more carbohydrates you will gain quicker. I know they are safe ways of doing this and I'm not really interested in that I'm interested in getting the most in a very short amount of time. Hopefully 5 pounds a week if that's even possible. I'm also looking for a feeder if anybody's interested hehe smiley feel free to Kik me at jacki3339 thanks guys and gals!!

As johnxyz mentioned, how you gain is pretty much up to genetics. If you are taking hormones, then that will be the second biggest driver in where the fat accumulates. But I have never heard of anyone being able to "cause" fat to gain on a specific part of their body.

Regarding food, it's all about calorie intake and storage. You need to eat more calories than you burn, and your body will store it as fat. The only advantage I've had from carbs is that they are easy to eat (things like dairy and meats can be more filling, thus you might max out sooner). But as I've said on other threads, it's all about how much you eat - so stuff yourself and stretch out that stomach, increase its capacity so you can eat more. That was my ticket to weight gain.

Good luck on your gaining journey!
6 years

Too wide for doorways?

FeederBF:
Anyone actually have this problem, or is it just fantasy~?

It depends on the doorway.

There is one narrow doorway in our house, it's to a little walk-in pantry in the kitchen. It's too small for me now. It's fun to press into it, just to see the stuckage. smiley
6 years

What do you like to view/watch?

dallions:
Belly on sink or table... That's my weirdly specific favorite smiley

One of my favorites as well!
6 years

Moobs experiences..

littlejohnboy:
Thanks to people like lonipuffs, I am learning to enjoy my moobs much more. Now I want them to be bigger!

Likewise, I had a very hard time accepting my moobs when they started to become very prominent. But the considerable positive reinforcement from not only my feeder, but other FAs and admirers has helped me to feel more positively about them. While I am not at "total acceptance & love" yet, I am at a point where I accept that they are mine, and I enjoy their added sensitivity.

A recent interaction with a stranger made me feel like maybe there are more admirers out there than I thought... I was making small talk with a woman in a mall the other day. After talking about how busy it was, etc., she asked if I knew where the gym was? I gave her directions, and she added, "You've got a great looking chest, do you work out?" I laughed and told her I didn't, and I thought it was funny because there's no way anyone could mistake my moobs for pumped-up pecs. But I enjoyed the compliment all the same!
6 years

Whey protein powder for fat gain?

shesgonnabehuge:
Also, as far as eating a bunch of fried foods and cream, or other foods high in saturated fats... I would like to avoid the saturated fats as much as possible; as gaining a lot of weight is already jeopardizing my heart.

Good advice! This is one of the reasons to avoid too much fast food as well - lots of saturated & trans fats, often high in sugar and sodium, too. You want to get fat, and live a long time to enjoy it!

I found cream, shakes and all of that stuff did help me gain, but as time wore on I became more sensitive to the dairy (gave me the runs).

The real win for me was just getting my stomach stretched out to hold more capacity. It resulted in it getting harder and harder to fill up, so I was always eating. Even eating healthy foods, I was consuming more calories than I could burn, so it was helping me grow fat.
6 years

Too fat to masturbate

There's a few topics that seem to be taboo, even in our quirky community - and I suspect this is one of them, because there doesn't appear to be much about it in the forums.

Has anyone (or their partner... or plaything) gotten to the point where they are too fat to reach their bits n' pieces? Too fat to jerk? Too fat to fap?

Any coping strategies men or women can talk to? In another thread there was discussion of how some people can use their FUPA to help them pleasure themselves - something I really admire, and am jealous of. Anything else?
6 years

What is the worst thing about being obese?

sweetfattie:
Good to know! Right now I can only swim in summer, can't afford a membership to a gym with an indoor pool. But if the yoga doesn't work maybe I'll try cooking at home more and use the money I save toward pool access.

Yoga certainly won't hurt! I've just started to do very simple yoga, to get more stretching in and try to improve my flexibility. I hurt my shoulder last year and want to try and improve my flexibility. Being a big fatty, it's already pretty limited, so I need to maintain whatever I can!

Hope you can get that blood pressure down without too much trouble. Watch out for the hidden salt/sodium in asian food, cause that won't help!
6 years

Swinging

c00kie:
But just curious if anyone here has tried swinging or been to any swinging / fetish clubs?

If so, what was it like? Did people like that you were bigger or did you feel out of place?

My wife and I used to be very active in this community, about a decade ago. When we started, it was my wife who was the large one (250-300 lbs). The community, and parties, etc. was always very open and open-minded about things like that, with lots of body shapes, ages, etc. How you hit it off with other people/couples will vary widely, but I've never seen anyone excluded for size. Showing confidence is probably the best asset, being comfortable in your own skin.

Good luck and enjoy!
6 years

What is the worst thing about being obese?

sweetfattie:
My blood pressure is now in the high range, ugh. I plan to do more yoga

I don't know about yoga, but I cut a lot of salt out of my diet and started swimming 3 times a week. Even while gaining, my blood pressure improved.
6 years
34567   loading