London pub meet fri 13th march

Sorry fats, had problems with booking a decent area at The Euston Flyer so I've booked us an area at The Prince Arthur from 7pm. It's just around the corner from Euston station.

princearthur.co.uk/
9 years

Rubyxx wrote:
Hello <3

I'm new here, recommended by a lovely photographer. I'm starting out as being a BBW model and I'd love to come to the event if I'm welcome as a newbie. Just come and meet people!

Ruby xx

Of course, look forward to meeting you Ruby!
9 years

Hi Fatties! smiley

The next London pub meet will be Friday 13th March from 7pm at The Prince Arthur

princearthur.co.uk/

EDIT: VENUE HAS BEEN CHANGED TO THE PRINCE ARTHUR. This is around the corner from Euston station.

Feel free to message me with any questions or concerns, and please post here if you will be attending so I have an idea of numbers for the booking.

Look forward to seeing everybody! smiley
9 years

Why are you on ff??????

To find my feeder smiley

But I also love the social side of the site, is great to have fat friends smiley
9 years

London pub meet - fri 30th jan

I'm running late and won't make it till 8. See you all later!
9 years

We may also head to a bar later on in the night smiley
9 years

I've booked an area at The Euston Flyer from 7pm

eustonflyer.co.uk/

The pub is a 5 minute walk from Euston or Kings Cross station. People are welcome to arrive whenever they like, no set eating times etc (we'll probably be eating throughout!) Message me with any questions or concerns.

9 years

diggers1917 wrote:
I'm certainly hoping to come, I know you say you haven't confirmed a where yet, do you have any idea when you'll be meeting up, Softgirl?

I'll book an area from 7pm smiley
9 years

Hi Fatties!

It's been such a long time, I think a pub meet is overdue!

Who would be up for drink and dinner on Friday 30th Jan?

UPDATE:
I've booked an area at The Euston Flyer from 7pm

eustonflyer.co.uk/

The pub is a 5 minute walk from Euston or Kings Cross station. People are welcome to arrive whenever they like, no set eating times etc (we'll probably be eating throughout!) Message me with any questions or concerns.

9 years

Embaressment of being caught

God I'd be so embarassed! Not only because of the explicit name but because of the content I have on here.. my photos and some of my posts are really not family friendly!
9 years
12345   loading