Help!! i want to be bigger but he wants to work out..

I'd just let him go work out. You don't feel like it or have other things to do, errands to run etc...
He can go. You can stay home and eat.
Or run out and get some fast food.
Keep gaining and see if he notices and how he likes it.
If it comes up let him know you like your curves.
He's going in the navy, if he's away at basic, etc... You can really pack on some pounds.
If you ever need encouragement let me know.
7 years

People noticing how much you've gained over winter.

I'm definitely looking forward to it!!
Im up 25lbs since last summer.
Big difference and still packing it on.
When I break out the t-shirts gonna look quite a bit chubbier than the ripped guy I was last year.
7 years

I can keep it covered another month or so with sweaters around friends and family.
And put on a few more lbs.
7 years

As the weather gets warmer, I'm sure people will be noticing I've gained weight over the winter.....
Any body else?
How' do you like it?
7 years

Columbus ohio, looking for feeder, friends... for female gainer

Looking for feeder, friends, etc...
For female gainer east of Columbus, Ohio.
She's new to this. In her early 50s And a bit shy....
She Loves to eat and has really been packing on some pounds. She's enjoying gaining and all the food!! "It really turns me on. A lot!!", is how she put it.
She had been dieting when I met her and around 200lbs. Since June she's gave up dieting and has been indulging. She's up to 236 as of yesterday after noon, but had lots of spaghetti last night, snacked on cookies and a big piece of chocolate cake before bed.
She says, "getting up over 250 is doable by January."
She'll keep gaining after that but wants help to motivate beyond 300lbs.
She's a sweet, shy, sensitive woman.
If interested message me and we can talk further....
7 years

New to eastern arizona.... iso bbw- ssbbw- female feedee

Hi,
Just seeing if I can make some friends, Chat, possibly find a BBW, SSBBW, or possibly a female feedee.
I like to cook, and like women with curves or rolls... or a women interested in gaining I might encourage.
Just New out here in the desert and bored and lonely.
8 years

F feedee or bbw wanted near youngstown ohio

Looking for a F Feedee near Youngstown Ohio. (N.E. Ohio/Western Pa.)
Or simply a BBW to adore.
SWM, 45, Attractive, athletic
8 years

Who likes what?

I am a fit, muscular guy. I like chubby to big girls. Just not into skinny girls.I like soft curvy women. I also like a woman gaining becoming plumper.
8 years

Advice needed asap!

The joking at dinner is a great idea. May be hard to judge his response. After dinner you could also say " oh I'm stuffed. I was very hungry and everything was soo good." Maybe rub your belly. If things look positive maybe unbuttoned your pants. If he's a fa you'll know. If not you just over ate.
9 years
12   loading