Oxymoronic?

WOW, I did not think there would be such a negative response from people to the question. I did not know this topic was recycled and I apologize for that as I do not regularly read through the forums.

The fact that someone brought race into this amazed the crap out of me as well. I realize that it is not all about appearances and there is personal preference that affects peoples decisions on all things every day...it was just an observation from profiles I saw.

I certainly don't think that fat men need to be with fat women, thin and thin, black and black, white and white, etc.

Topic over and thanks for the comments.
13 years

Oxymoronic?

Having been a member of this site for a while and looking at various bios, I've noticed that a majority of you large and lovely ladies seem to prefer thin men. I know everyone has their own preference as to what is attractive to them, but it seems odd to me that there is a larger percentage of big women prefer thin men.

Personally, I have not always been fat, but have always found BBWs more attractive. As I have gotten fatter myself, I find that my feelings towards my own size has made larger women even more attactive to me.

I would love to hear others thoughts on this as well.
13 years
123   loading