Question for the girls on here

Princess Awesome wrote:
ThisIsBananas wrote:
No one owes you one.

Ohmigosh, THIS.

Agreed with all of the above. No one is owed anything on here.

To the OP, I know you said women but I've been here long enough to give some pointers from a male pov. What little advice I can give is to be involved in the community (well on this site). Engage others in conversation in the chatroom, shoutbox, or in the forum. Try to be a person that has at least something to contribute, instead of just another guy looking for some wank fodder. Plus it helps to have a filled out profile and pictures. You also have to understand that sometimes people are looking for something completely different from you on this site. Some are looking for friendships others encouragement or admiration, a few are looking for relationships. Its a tough draw, but it is what it is.

+ Also, location is a big one. Sure you think the woman from across the Atlantic is hot and your type, and everything seems to align... but she lives half a world away. So perhaps she might feel the same as you, its a high probability that it won't work out. So best to keep things local, or at least within a distance that you know you can travel to.
9 years

This or that

Captain Videogameman wrote:
No clouds, because I'm pale as hell lol.

Boxers or briefs?

I would go with boxer briefs (guess they'll be boxers since it's closer in style/length.)

Summer or winter?
9 years

New to this world..

Think pretty much everyone covered all the bases on here. Just trust your own instincts and do what makes you feel comfortable. Don't let your boyfriend or society dictate how you should look.
9 years

Nj/nyc meet up??

So I take it that Freyeness is AWOL and won't be going?
9 years

Missing/disappeared on ff

ghoulfriend wrote:
i notice it a lot

i think a good number of the people who delete got overwhelmed/creeped out by the attention they get. i've been tempted to delete mine too recently because some dudes here are creeeeeeeeeeepy.

^ Very true. It's not the first or last time I've heard from friends that have deleted their profiles on here, citing this same reason. Also add to pictures being stolen, and or posted elsewhere. smh
9 years

Help dealing with family! :(

Well good to know that she backed off a bit. Like Chubbyhoney said, it looks like she is projecting her issues with food on to you and your father. So hopefully she gets better herself.
9 years

Contest: sweet and spooky

Think there should be posts on shoutbox to encourage people about the art contest. Haven't really seen any posts bringing it up. Hopefully there's one for Christmas, I know last year had quite a number of entries.
9 years

Most cheeseburgers

I think an easier barometer would be White Castle sliders. Though I'm not sure there are White Castle's overseas? Well most sliders I've ever had in one sitting was 12.

Never binged on McDonalds or Wendy's burgers. I can say the most I had in one sitting was 3 McDoubles.
9 years

Introduction/ say hi thread

Welcome all new and returning members! ^__^
9 years
34567   loading