Weight gain competition holida

So I think we've all had this fantasy at some point so I was thinking if we got enough people together we could actually do this.

A weight gain competition taking over the space of a week somewhere at a holiday resort!

The way I see it there would be two contests for men and women feedee's. Each feedee would register with a feeder of the opposite (or same depending on your preference) gender. Daily weigh ins and updates, with a prize for who puts on the most at the end of the week.

Depending on the numbers, maybe we could all chip in for an apartment to do it in for a week. Food paid for by the couples. Maybe even a prize for who wins.

I was personally raised as a nudist, so if people wanted to do it at a colony that would be fine by me.

What do you all think?
10 years

Bhm looking for male feeder

Hey there. Recently I am beginning to come to terms with my bisexuality and would not mind having a male feeder to make me huge. Let me say first of all I am a nudist, and my goal is to get so fat I outgrow all my clothes. So if you live in London and wanna help out with that gimme a shout
11 years

Need a gay male feedee

I'm 22 will that do?
11 years

Bhm looking for male feeder

Hey there. Recently I am beginning to come to terms with my bisexuality and would not mind having a male feeder to make me huge. Let me say first of all I am a nudist, and my goal is to get so fat I outgrow all my clothes. Sonic you live in London and wanna help out with that gimms a shout smiley
11 years

Ultimate feeding fantasy

Hey guys.

Just curious what everyones favorite feeding fantasy is.

Mine is the idea of my feeder making me so fat that i outgrow all my clothes and i'm forced to walked around naked all the time. My feeder would take measurements and promise to go out and get some new clothes for me, but never actually get round to it. Keeping me trapped inside the house and making me getting fatter and fatter till I'm immobile smiley
12 years

Weightgain competition!

Prize...to be determined.

The competition would be primarily for feedees but obv feeders get to share in the glory smiley
12 years

The sitting test

Another good test would be when one looses the ability to do situps from their weight smiley
12 years

Weightgain competition!

Hey guys smiley

I've recently decided to fully embrace the idea of weight gain. I've always liked the idea of getting fatter but now i wanna do it for real.

But i has a fun idea of how to make it more interesting. Now about a competition?

Rules:
Competition begins on 16th April. Contestants must submit a picture of them on the scales showing how much they way, along with body shots.

Progress shots must be taken every week until the finishing date on the 16th June.

The contest who gains the most from their starting weight wins.

Sound fun?

Ideally we could get together teams of feeders for online support and make a real community event out of this smiley
12 years

Wanting to fatten someone

You can fatten me up smiley

12 years

Female feeders :/

It seems like opinion is divided but there do seem to be a lack of them.

Shame, I kinda like one.
12 years
12345   loading