12 years

Combining feederism + nudism

lovely_plumper wrote:
Oddity wrote:
Callum1114455 wrote:
Sounds amazing, I just need someone to do it with smiley

Same here. And why just a few days? smiley

Feederism nudist colony?

Lol i've been dreaming of one for years.
12 years

Stuffing video :d + about me

Heh, thanks. i intend to reach my goal smiley
12 years

Feedees: want "evil feeder"?

AskDrFeeder wrote:
The "Evil Feeder" fantasy: The Evil Feeder kidnaps you, takes you to his secret lair, and makes you really fat. (His techniques may vary: force feeding, punishing you if you don't eat enough, or just tempting you with too many goodies to resist). You can't leave...you have to get huge. But at least it's not your fault...it's all EF's fault. And no one will see how fat you get. And you can eat all you want, of whatever you want.

How many of you have had this fantasy?

(Of course I would never become an evil feeder myself...too many legal, moral, and practical difficulties! I'm just curious how many people have this fantasy.)

It's my favorite fantasy smiley
12 years

Stuffing video :d + about me

Hey guys, I've started on my weight gain journey. Have a goal of 300lbs Thought I'd share my first stuffing session with you guys smiley

Woulda uploaded it to the video section but the file size was too big, anyway enjoy!

Would love any encouragement/suggestions you guys have smiley
12 years

Teen and young adult feedees

Honestly i think there needs to be better support for the teens with gainer tendancies. I know i would've wanted it in high school smiley

Either way I have my 300lb goal smiley
12 years

Online weightgain support :)

Hey guys I'm new here, looking for some support for my weight gain. I wanna go to 300lbs...could use a feeder I could talk to online if anyone wants to chat smiley

I'm not looking for anything too serious, I just want someone to watch me grow and give encouragement smiley If you have any requests for food you'd like to see me eat just say so smiley

Msn/skype: grandkaijudomaster@hotmail.co.uk

See ya online!
12 years

Decision time!

Hey ff.

Okay over the last year I've lost about 2 stonne. But since I had an injury I've started to put back on, and I actually realise I prefer being heavier and do secretly want to gain.

Trouble is i'm under pressure to loose it again...So yeah, I guess I want you guys to convince me to gain smiley

Take a look at my pics and say what you think.
12 years

Wants to gain back

Hi guys. I used to be about 17 stonne but recently lost about 2...i realise now that I actually miss the extra weight, and probably wouldn't mind getting even bigger..possibly 300 lbs smiley Though, I don't think I could do it unless I had someone encouraging me smiley (Any feeder girls in London? smiley )

Here's one of my pics: fantasyfeeder.com/cms/infusions/ff_photo_album/ff_photo_pic.php

Think I'll be cuter when i'm bigger?
13 years
2345   loading