Pee and scat??

I like pee, not scat, though I have found it sexy when you touch something while fingering her ass.

Scat seems unsanitary, while pee is just gross. And gross is good.

Word of advice- wash your hand good. Last EMS recert (I'm not an EMT, but I hold the cert for work) I had mentioned that 62% ethyl alcohol does not give multi log inactivation of HIV or Hep (I forget which ones). Basically gelled hand sanitizer isn't good enough by itself.
13 years

Anyone else fed up of being messed around?

Not that I think this was the case with you, but in this 24/7 world there are a lot of us that are on call all of the time, and events may restrict us from leaving a certain area, or cause us to have to head back to work, out of town, or even out of the country. My worst experience involved non of this. I had a date that was extremely hard to arrange in a city that I visited frequently. We finally had a date where I was in town, free when she got off work, and she was able to make child care arangements. I had made the decision to leave at say 3:30 pm to get time to go back to the hotel, shower, and meet her. At 3:25, I walked out of the office I was working, only to see a scene from the movie Outbreak outside the window- 2 robots, a bomb squad trailer, hazmat truck, and several guys in level A (moon) suits, plus 2 fire engines, and dozens of police cars farther off. So I decide this might be a good time to leave- As I walk out into the elevator lobby they are SIPing up- taping up the elevator and stairwell doors. Seems the police departments has the building locked down, and is not allowing anyone to leave. I'm thinking she isn't going to believe this- but luckaly she had a child care problem and was trying to cancel as well.

And the funny thing was there was no mention of this on the newspaper, TV news, or web.
13 years

Boobies

westdoggv1 wrote
boobs are overrated

I don't think that's possable :-)

I like saggy boobs, it what distingushes real ones from fakes. For a B or C cup I don't think it looks good or bad, for a larger C or D cup, I think the breasts look much better saggy.

I've never seem a woman under 40 with enough sag to be unattractive, and only in extreme cases have I seen older women with unattractive sag. Of course I don't hang out in nursing homes either.

For girls with larger breasts, if they don't sag past your bellybutton, they are still hot.

Big, natural boobs is what started me being a FA.
13 years

Haven't told my boyfriend...

I'm curious how it went also. I think the majority of guys do not want their girl friends heavier if they are already at a healthy weight. He may be accepting of it, or he may prefer it, but odds are against him liking it.

I've always wanted to be with a SSBBW (400# say on a tall girl), but I would much prefer someone slimmer for a LTR.
13 years

Male breasts.......

I've probally got B-C cup Moobs. When I was in college, this girl over at my apartment stuck her hand under my shirt and starting playing with them, sayign she wished her were that big. It felt incredable. After that I discovered I love to get them sucked, or if I'm turned on enough, pinched hard.
13 years

Is there a "how to" for belly stuffing?

I'm with Reeses girl, why eat something you can't stand. Eat Reese's cups :-) (My biggest weakness). I see the attraction of funnel feeding, but that isn't trying to force something unpleasant down. Surely there is some food that brings you pleasure from eating.

If you really want a full belly, stuff yourself (stomach), and take an enema (large intestine) Add to the enema as the fluids go into you bloodstream and eventually into the bladder. Much safer than swallowing something expanding.

Anyone in DC want to be funnel fed? I've never heard of it before this site, but it is erotic as hell.
13 years

Bbw/feedee humiliation stories

Great story. Well, actually great beginning. Please finish it.
13 years
56789   loading