Incontinence

The doctors blame everything on weight. It just makes it easy so that they don't have to figure anything out.
15 years

Wife's weight gain

You don't have to spill your guts about the whole feeder/feedee thing. Just tell her you like the way she looks now. If that is hard, concentrate on her chest. (most people don't mind that getting bigger) If you can't say anything, just pay more attention to it when you are frisky with her. Then start to mention how you like her gain in a kidding way. Get more serious as you get along. Work your way from the chest to other parts that are big. In other words, do it all gradually and see what she says and does.

15 years

Claire sweeney's big fat diet

You have to be in the UK to see it
15 years

Whats turns you off

Thin people who say "I'm so fat," so that you will say "no you're not." If anyone thin says that to me, I agree with them. That quickly stops that.

Also naive people who think that diets work. "This time I am going to keep it off." Like the last 50 diets they actually planned to regain it.

People who have weight loss surgery even though they personally know people who died from it, and they know that everyone who survived it now weighs 500 pounds.
15 years

Clothes ripping

I would love to be with a woman and watch it happen
15 years

Girls that are embararsed of gaining

Being with a woman who hates her body usually means she does not want to be touched. Believe me, that is no fun, especially long term.
15 years

Moobs

probably, Juicy, but I am not fat, nor do I want to gain, so I doubt if I would apeal to too many FFAs
15 years

Moobs

I was a fat kid, and lost everywhere except for my chest. I am sure if I had regained the weight, I would have gained more weight and had a bigger chest. I am a small 38B. I only had one woman who liked them.
15 years