Regret

Whether you are naturally fat and hate it, or if you are a gainer/feedee with regrets, losing weight (and keeping it off) will be equally hard. You will probably end up regaining it, plus more. If you keep doing this, you'll be just as big as someone who tried to gain weight.
1 year

Older clothes

People tend to get rid of clothes as they lose weight, but not as they gain. Should be the other way around.
1 year

500 pound death feedee wanting to dirty talk

With all due respect, you may not end up dying, but you may end up in extreme pain, or being left not being able to take care of yourself. Though gaining weight does sound very erotic.
1 year

To what extent are feedees on here willing to risk their health for this fetish?

If you get a 120 pound person and ask them to gain to 500, that would scare most people. But the gaining is done a little at a time. Being 120 and going to 140 does not sound like much, but it keeps repeating. Also, the person gaining on purpose might have ended up gaining accidentally. And some people who set a limit, might find it impossible to stop, either due to physical or mental reasons.
1 year

Being soft vs. gaining

I call myself a gaining admirer. I like to see women gain, but get no real enjoyment in the feeding process other than the weight gain. There are a lot of variations in feeder/feedee. If a woman gains from taking medicines, rather than eating, that is fine with me. I can also like women who are steady.

Habanbucherer:
To each his/her/their own, of course (just do what you feel like doing), but it got me thinking: am I in the right place here? or is FF actually not for me? Any other members (girls/boys) recognising this?

LoraDayton:
I'm a non-gaining feedee. This means I like the act of feeding as a fun kink sometimes, but I don't have any interest in gaining. Too many people here see everything in absolutes with little room for nuance or subjectivity.

Feedism and FA are not the same thing, they just have a lot of overlap. There are also just belly fetishists in general, and typically you'll find those in more body expansion/preg kink circles (even if the expansion part isn't their thing).
1 year

Why do men visit my profile (i’m male)?

It could be that you posted something, and other men were curious about where you live, what your size is, or something else related to your comment.
1 year

Clothing for a bigger body?

If you are gaining weight, tent dresses and stretch pants are the best, They allow for future gains.
1 year

Changes in appetite

I've noticed that if you do anything at a certain time long enough, your body expects you to do it every day at that time. Whether it be eating, sleeping, using the bathroom, etc.
1 year

Walking in public

If you stare at a fat person, they will think you don't like it, and that you think they are a freak. You might be able to get away with looking, if you give a smile.
1 year
34567   loading