Why are we here?

After meeting many many women throughout my long life who hated being BBWs, it's nice to see those who like being BBWs.
1 year

Should i start taking donations?

I don't think too many people will donate to men gaining weight. Just trying to get to 800 pounds with no plan on how you will earn money and who will take care of you is not a good idea. You need to get a good paying job, like an accountant. If you depend on a job that requires a lot of physical activity, you're not going to have an income. Most people looking for super large mates are looking for women.
1 year

Pueraria mirifica for feminization

I am using it. My barely 38B breasts didn't get any larger yet, but they are definitely more femininely shaped. My doctor has me on Anti-Androgen for blood pressure.
1 year

Philly meetups?

I live near Philly, but I am married (to a non-feedee BBW) and am 71 years old. So, even though I like it, in person meetings are not an option.
2 years

Who likes moobs?

There are straight men who like having breasts. Some got them accidentally, some took hormones, and some had implants. Since some men get breasts without trying, having breasts does not mean you have to explain why you have them. Some men, accidentally or otherwise need to wear bras. Others wear bras only because they want to.
2 years

How to grow massive moobs ?

ManFeedee:
I tried herbal products, but without success. Well, I see I must try use a drugs with pure estrogen :o)

You not only need estrogen, but you need something to reduce or stop the testosterone that your body is producing.
2 years

I would also like to say that moobs are fat deposits on men that look like breasts. If anyone goes the estrogen route or are successful with herbals, you'll be getting real breasts, not moobs.
2 years

In order for males to grow breasts, they need to take female hormones, and even that is not a guarantee they'll grow very much. You'll also face some health risks, and you won't be able to get hard any more. Body shape is hereditary.
2 years

Very torn about gaining weight

It does not sound like feederism is for you. Once you gain the weight, it is highly unlikely you can lose it, and keep it off. You have to be into feederism so much, that insults make you happy that you have succeeded in gaining.
2 years

Help finding plus size jeans

Sounds like she will need custom made. She might be better off wearing a dress (muumuu).
2 years
45678   loading