Roleplay anyone??

I'm interested in all those things! Add me on Skype, I'm movedthebombline.

Let's make something happen!
8 years

Belly play

Softly 1:
Position filled.

And now you'll be the one getting filled! Lucky bloke...
8 years

I want to be so stuffed that..

SexyCurvy7 wrote:
I want to wake up in the morning, have an incredible love-making session, have my lover make me breakfast in bed. He stuffs me with 10 slices of thick cut bacon, a 6-egg omelet filled with mushrooms, onions, cheese and sausage, 4 slices of buttered toast, a piled on serving of hashbrowns, a large glass (or two of orange juice). I want him to force me to eat every last bite as we watch my belly begin to bloat. I want him to tease my nipples with kisses to entice me to eat it all. Then he rewards me with a sensuous belly rub and finally he goes down on me. I fall blissfully asleep after he pleasures me...only to be awaken by the smell of an authentic philly cheesesteak. Awwwww this man OWNS me... he spoils me. He knows how to get me. It's time for more feeding and he is happy and prepared to indulge me. Oooooohhh I want to be so stuffed that I become addicted to this feeding cycle.

Wow, this is like a one-way ticket to Bonertown.
11 years

I want to be so stuffed that..

bellypopperful wrote:
tubefeedmybelly wrote:
Wanna be so stuffed that my belly button pops out. so stuffed that id pass out dew to the emense pain dew to the presure in my gut!plz would any1 do this 4 me plz plz plz

OMG - that is what I really wish to do - to stuff your marvellous belly till you beg for mercy to the panic you might burst - and I would keep on stuffing you till the first drops of blood drippling out of your popped out navel shaowing that yiu are seriously in the danger of popping now!

Dude. Woah.
11 years

What ff member do you have a..

scroogey wrote:
after reading this thread, my fears have been realized. i am ugly.

Not even. You're mega hot. You've just been updated on my crush-list. TO NUMBUH ONEwoooahhhh!
12 years

Belly pop!

TRR wrote:
AliceInWonderland, I am also from a second language, and I don't think he was meant to say he wants someone to burst. I think he was meant to say "Does anyone here like to eat until they feel they will burst." trying to use a american expression and going wrong.

I don't think that's the case...being the Internet Explorer that I am, I've come across some pretty intense kinks, and bellies bursting is one of them. I'm pretty sure the guy knew exactly what he was saying.
12 years

What ff member do you have a..

At this particular juncture, hot_like_chicken_in_a_pot. But I crush easily and crush on a lot of girls on the site.
12 years
123   loading