Seeking feedee

DarlingMissLiz:
I'm looking for someone (male or female) in or around michigan who needs a feeder. I'm looking for someone who will eat till they are bursting then let me stuff even more into their mountainous bellies.....
If your interested my kik is DarlingMissLiz

I'd literally be willing to walk to Michigan for that kind of an opportunity... ( Just saying... smiley )
5 years

Dominatrix looking for new piggies

Mistress curvy-lee:
I have a need to Control, I demand loyalty and obedience at all times.
I will reward you for your contributions but never ask, beg or demand it.

I am into Foot play, piss play, chastity training, orgasm control, orgasm denial, Humiliation, Feeding & Fat Appreciation - if you do not already with me you will learn to enjoy all of these!

You will worship me, My feet and My Fat Arse
Do as i say & you shall get what you deserve.

I do 1 on 1 instant email conversations, Kik, Photo/video's..& live Webcams. I am happy to send rewards

Discretion is a must at all times, I am happy to have Subs that already have another Mistress, I will have multiple Subs at any one time. Married Men welcome.

Interested drop me a message.
I promise you will be back for more.

I could see the distinct possibility for how I could probably wind up getting into all kinds of trouble if I were to get acquainted with an individual such as yourself... smiley
6 years

Foreced weight gain

mistresslexxa:
I would love to do this to either one of you(;

If the offer still stands - I'll sign up in a heartbeat! - Seriously... smiley
6 years

Looking for an online feedee

SweetyDoveySarah:
I�m looking for online feedee within the States..If interested in the subject text me via +5157170509.

Sign me up! If the offer still stands, I'd be more than interested... smiley
6 years

Online feedee

I'll agree to that... absolutely!! smiley
6 years

Mutual gainers

If the offer still stands, sign me up! Sounds perfect... not unlike having a training partner to keep each other motivated - except in this case, instead of getting in shape, the idea would be to motivate one another to get really, really fat. If you're ever interested & need a partner - count me in, guaranteed! smiley
6 years

Anyone want encouragement/ from a cute bbw?

If the encouragement offer still stands, count me in. I'll be glad to trade Kik / Skype / whatever, and pile on your choice of how much weight... Just say the word.
6 years

Fit to fat to fit

Made about 4 or 5 round trips myself in the past...

Hoping that my upcoming journey from "Fit" over to "Fat" might vastly overshoot the "point of possible return" and instead land in the "Fat-Forever" range... I'd honestly not mind the idea at all. Might be nice to take a breather for once... Wish me luck... smiley
8 years

Fit vs fat. the struggle

Sounds vaguely familiar.... lol.

I can totally relate. I've "yo-yo-dieted" back & forth for years.. & you're exactly right that you can never really make much progress in either direction - it's frustrating as hell to always reach the same point & then drift back the other direction....

I'm all ears if you find a solution for the "yo-yo syndrome." I've recently started trying to see if I can at least push the envelope a little farther each time, and at some point - I'll have to end up one way or the other... theoretically speaking.

(I'm sure I'll have a cardiac failure right at the most mediocre weight possible... just for the irony).

Anyhow my only "advice" (that I'd not recommend to anyone without deep-seated self-destructive tendencies) would be to work with a trainer when you feel the need to get in shape, and let them decide what outcome you should strive for. Then do the same thing (except the exact opposite) when you get motivated to gain - and let a feeder / encourager decide how fat is fat enough...

(These statements have not been evaluated by any qualified healthcare professional, and are most likely to cause... you get the idea...)
8 years
12   loading