How did you discover feederism?

I've always liked bigger girls since i was about 15.
I think i came across fantasyfeeder when I was about 19, through another forum, I cant remember which one. But yeah, like minded people forming a community does make me feel more comfortable with feederism and weight gain etc.
15 years

Obesity study shows australia is world's fattest nation

FA Boy, agreed.

I'm an Aussie, and I guess that certain areas and communities have more plus-sized people than others. On the gold coast in Queensland, there are very few because its a beach holiday location where most are body-conscious and blah blah blah.
I'm from Melbourne, and down south, there are more of them, particularly around the norther suburbs (hopes not to offend anyone).

But still, in comparison, there seems to be a 50 to 1 ratio of American vs Aussie members here on ff. I cant understand why there are so few Aussie members on here.
15 years

Hairy chests

juicy wrote:
Interesting position, joe. Hair on women is the way we naturally are, too. Does that mean I can stop waxing (and yes, it hurts like hell, especially in the beginning), shaving (which I have to do twice a week to look decent), and using depilatory (which smells awful, makes a mess, and takes too long) on my legs and underarms?

I think it would be amazing and wonderful if we could accept each other's bodies as they come, but I'm not putting money on it. smiley

I'm all for the Au-Naturale of a woman, you dont see it much nowadays. My girlie doesnt like to shave her legs and pits, but its her choice if she does or doesnt I dont mind.
I have a snail-trail on my belly, but no back hair. The girlie loves it like that.
15 years

Fakes

I used to visit a forum site that I knew was full of fakes, I just didnt say anything about it. One person accused the moderator of that forum to be a fake (which i agree with) and that person was banished. The moderator claimed to be 550lbs and 17 years old.

I should try googling "gaining teens yabbers" and see if the forum of fakes still exists.

But yeah, I cant stand fakes, and I cant be bothered making up bull all the time to make it sound (half) real. Thats my 2 cents for now.
15 years

Poll: what age/size were you when you decided to gain?

I've always had a thing for plus-sized girls, I think since I was about 15. When I was 17, I did my deb with the biggest girl in my school year level. Now I'm 26, I still love BBW's, and I'm encouraging my (5'6" 200lsmiley wife to put on a few more kg, and she wants me to put on a few, which I dont mind doing.
15 years
1516171819   loading