Plus size dating guide!!

lana_88 wrote:
I think another thing to be aware of is that not all bbw's are fabulously comfortable with their bodies. While it would be lovely and everyone would be much better off if they were comfortable, this isn't always possible. That isn't to say that thin women aren't comfortable, but a lot of bad conditioning results in a pretty high deck that's stacked against bbw's.

If a girl has recently gained weight or isn't into this scene, some extra convincing or compliments might be nice (though everyone regardless of comfort level likes compliments). A lot of times it takes convincing to get a woman to believe that you love her body. Especially because many of us were trained with the expectation that the opposite is true.

That was kinda my whole point with this post not every girl is confident especially if they are plus size. Even if you compliment them they might not believe you but you gotta say it and mean it. So dating for a guy like me who likes big girls (as well as any size) it can be hard to meet people dating is hard for everyone though. But some plus size girls don't take compliments well which is a shame. I hate that they feel that way. I really want to change how society and the media treats fat people.
10 years

Plus size dating guide!!

That's what I'm saying maybe calling it a guide isn't the best thing because it can give people the wrong idea. Chubbyhoney Is right though there are just certain things you have to take into account when dating a plus size women and even more so when dating a SSBBW. It's not about treating them differently everyone deserves to be treated with respect and love. But not only does their size come into account but the way the world treats them. It's unfortunate but skinny girls and guys who only like them. I think beauty comes in all shapes and sizes. This is just interesting and I could go on. I just you should make anyone feel comfortable anyway you can no matter their size.
10 years

Plus size dating guide!!

Ultimate plus size dating guide!! Not sure if this is the right place to post this or if similar things have been posted but I thought I'd post it anyways. I posted in on my Tumblr blog (fabulousandthick) and got missed responses. Some people had some tips and understood what I was trying to say others misunderstood my intentions. So hopefully that doesn't happen here!!

I want to be the best size acceptance advocate and FA I can be!! I think I’m doing a pretty good job of it already with this blog and just with the awesome kinda person I am! I just happen to love plus size girls a lot I was talking to a friend about this last night ( who I met on here btw she’s from NZ though :/ ). If I date any big girls or Make friends with more of them I want them to feel absolutely comfortable with everything including where they sit if they were to come over to my place. I don’t want them to ever have to worry about their weight or size being a problem. I want them to know they can eat as much as they want with me and can wear whatever they want and I won’t judge them. So my point is I want to make the ultimate guide to dating plus size women. It’s no secrete that dating a plus size girl is a different thing and you have to take into account things that you might not normally think about or have to deal with when dating a skinny girl. So I throw it to you all my lovely plus size followers what are somethings to take into account when dating a plus size girl? What can you do to make it the best experience for everyone? Any tips and advice on this subject would be great! This would make a great book so I want to get this all together! Maybe put it on the plus size modeling campaign blog I’m going to start!
10 years

Movig to nyc in september.

hey I live in nyc message me sometime
10 years

Nj feedee

I live in NYC and would love to talk and get to know you. Would be awesome to feed you I give the best belly rubs!! smiley
10 years

Tumblr...?

Here's mine check it out fabulousandthick.tumblr.com
11 years
34567   loading