Best weight gain story

My favourite story is story named: Alice from Stories section. I am always waiting with great excitement for next episode.
11 years

Staying on track with weight g

Within last month I have gained another 6 pounds, without doing any extra activities or intentions to gain.
So I have only go every month to scales and 4-6 pounds are more.
My main meal is at evening, then I am very hungry and eating easily 2-3 portions, sometimes 5 portions. Then I am looking TV or internet and I am always snacking something and not carrots. Usually it is 1,5 or 2 litre soft drink (and I dont like diet drinks) and some chips or cookies. At weekends I love to make BBQ meat outdoors and drink beer.
11 years

Scared....

When I was less than 400 I said maximum 400, now when I am over 400 I have pushed limit to 500 pounds. I am not feeling myself overweight, so I dont want also limit my eating pleasures. However I am not sure will I be able to stop at 500 pounds or then widening my maximum limit again. Hopefully I dont need to do that as small society where I am living it would be very complicated to be extremely fat. Already finding clothes bigger than 10 xl is not possible at local stores. Difficult would be also moving around.Thatswhy I hope I can stop it then, but I prefer not to worry about this, before that is real situation.
11 years

Prefered weight

With last three years I have gained 100 pounds and went from xxxxxl size to xxxxxxxxl size. I am not planning to gain, but it is my lifestyle and that I love to eat more than I should just for maintaining current weight. It makes that I am gaining about 3 pounds every month and I dont want to become immobile. My idea is to make this gaining stop at least after two years, then I am about 500 pounds and I should be able to manage still my body myself and 10 xl is also biggest size available here. I dont want that I must order clothes specially made for me. Another issue is will I have enough discipline to stop overeating then, I simply think reasonably that at one point I should do that. When I was less than 400 I said maximum 400, now when I am over 400 I have pushed limit to 500 pounds. I am not feeling myself overweight, so I dont want also limit my eating pleasures.
11 years

Fat spread

I myself used to have big strong round belly in front of me. Then I lost like 20 kilos. Belly started to hang, so looked much smaller. Then I started to gain. Not planned to gain and not stopped it, simply let it go. When I had gained all this 20 kilos back, still people said that I have lost weight. LOL. This was because my belly was hanging and also regained weight started to hang in love-handles. Only now, when I weigh already more than 200 kilos I have got back same belly measurement I had before, but with difference, my belly is now soft and gut is hanging halfway to my knees when I am walking. Also for covering this are 5 xl jeans to small I am using 7 xl or 8 xl jeans, depending of their style, how they fit over my belly.
11 years

Belly classification system

My belly is sitter now.
11 years

100+ bmi

My BMI is: 57.8 That means I am also in the VERY SEVERELY OBESE weight range. For BMI 100 I should weigh 346 kilograms (761 pounds). It is almoust double of my current weight.
11 years

Georgia davies now 63 stone.

This is sad story. Most important is what she wants. Someone of us might adore her big body, but if she has health issues and not happy at all with her body, then it is very important that doctors help this young lady to loose weight until she can walk and acute medical problems are solved. Equally important is that after that she would get additional treatment and will not gain that weight back or even more. I wish all the best to this poor girl and hope that she will be strong enough to manage with stress caused by newsrags.
11 years

Fat spread

[/quote]

I think that there are different bodytypes.. Some of them have big bellys, some big breasts and small legs and some like you are having there fat nicely spread all over. I think it's just a coincidence that there are probably more bigbellied women here on FF...smiley[/quote]
I totally agree.
11 years

Feeling alone at your size

Yeah, there are sometimes lonely moments. Majority of people hate their extra pounds here and they assume that everybody does so. Very few bigger persons are visible in streets, but there are still nowadays enough that I am now able to buy clothes local special shop not to travel abroad for every item. Or simply our businesspersons have found this sector of consumers. However I am happy and according certain questionarie I fullfilled couple of years ago are 98% of people in planet Earth smaller than I am. smiley
11 years
23456   loading