Clothes & the ssbbw

Prettypanties and Reese'sgirl, those are just about the hottest posts I've read in a long time!
13 years

Anyone else fed up of being messed around?

I have heard this so many times from so many women here. Face it, most of us are complete jerks, married or otherwise immature or insecure (me excluded, of course). But never, ever take the actions of silly men personally. Really, they are the ones missing out, not you.
13 years

When you are fat

Damn Shuefly. I'm a feeder harboring gaining desires for a long time and your simple post was just about the hottest thing ever, esp when I put myself in your hubby's situation. Nice. Keep us posted!
13 years

Ronnie james dio is dead!! rip...

I discovered Elf in high school and saw them perform. Loved that crazy honky tonk sound!
13 years

I really want to gain but i have a hard time...

Yes, the same way you get to Carnegie Hall: practice, practice, practicesmiley
13 years

Biggest loser

I do the same thing LOL and Im amazed how they find these gorgeous young super fatties! If they only spent some here I bet their lives would be much much differentsmiley
13 years

Anyone else feel as if they have out grown this fetish??

Like others, my love for all things fat has been a central part of my psyche since childhood, back when I would even stuff my shirt and pants with pillows and pretend to be very fat. Although I am naturally slim-ish (a bit of a pot belly developed over the years), I have always harbored deep thoughts of letting go and mutually gaining with a fat woman. I have always loved encouraging fat women to let go and indulge in their deeper appetites and desires. I have been in several feeding relationships, all have gained quite a bit and enjoyed it. But, of course, more has to be in the relationship if it is to last over time. i love the warmth of a feedee-feeder relationship, the gentle feeding, the encouragement, the loving teasing and of course the intense sexual urges that come with all of it. The desire has never been on of control or dominance for me, but rather one of pampering and indulgence. All I can say is that this desire will not go away and I have accepted the fact I am hard-wired with these desires. Now, where to find a smart, beautiful, easy-going, funny, educated, curious about the world fat woman who loves the sensation of over indulging and growing fatter and softer?
13 years

Why do you love it? (fat, that is.)

I have no idea why, but fat, fattening and gluttony has been the only thing that's consistently aroused me my entire. life. Later, as an adult, feeding and pampering fat princesses was added. It seems to be quite the primal urge with me.
13 years

Whats for dinner tonight?

Off aGAIN tonight to review a new restaurant, a French bistro, so should be quite good..and expensive.
13 years

Whats for dinner tonight?

I find this thread rather arousing. I'm a restaurant critic so Friday night was a dinner out at a new restaurant. I had the rib and chicken special with hand cut fries. Date had the tenderloin...all local beef. Tonight will be grilling some nice fresh fish and veggies.
13 years