Feedee jealousy

It's only a barrier to those who will LET IT be a barrier from them.

You are who you are. Some get aroused by eating and gaining, some get aroused by those who gain and are fat, some get aroused by wanting to make someone big and fat.

We all have our own little quirks.

I wasn't going to chime in, but your last response got me talking. lol

Honestly, if not being sexually into the fetish is a "barrier" from someone, then they more than likely aren't the one you should be going after/fighting for.

barriers can be broken, but to refuse you because you aren't into the sexual fetish part is just asinine. But, that's just my 2 cents.
10 years

Any ssbhms looking for a feede

I'm only 390lbs, but I look super sized and I'll be there soon.

Assuming you also consider SS to be 400+
10 years

Currently listening to

REEL BIG FISH!

Oh man, it's been years and years but I can NOT wait to seem them live in Lancaster, PA on April 11th. YES YES YES!

I also have Beebs and Her Money Makers, Goldfinger, and Save Ferris on my player to randomly shuffle
10 years

Sticking around (or not)!

I actually chat regularly with someone who has done that. She's really cool, but has always done it because there are too many pervy morons.

She would delete the account and after a few days of not being able to put down the fork and spoon, she would come back. Then she'd be hassled for a week and delete the account, sleep, repeat...

I love her to death though. haha
10 years

What is sexy in a fat guy ?

I'm never really sure if I have the "big round belly" or the "Soft jiggly belly"

I mean, it's big, it's round, but it jiggles when I walk and has an overhang that will hide just about every belt buckle I've bought from Spencer's.

I do get compliments on the love handles at least. ha!
10 years

Non-"fetish" hobbies?

So, it's a given that everyone lives with a food/fat fetish or lifestyle. It seems to be to topic of most "one on one" chat.

What else do people do? What do you have a passion for that's outside of this realm?

Me? I love to write. Mostly scripts(comedy)and articles for a good friend's website. I do filming with my brother and a great group of local Philly actors. I also do stand up comedy in the area sometimes and dabble in web design

I love to relax on a Saturday night with an adult drink (usually Bacardi and Coke) and geek out with shows like Arrow, Agents Of Shield, Ghost Adventures and Impractical Jokers. I also LOVE the sciene/space shows on H2 and I'm psyched to see Episode 2 of Cosmos!
10 years

Faceless pictures

I don't particularly care if you know who I am, what I look like, how I live my life...

I have nothing to hide from anyone aside from that one fetish with firecrackers and baby turtles.

Oops. I've said to much...
10 years

To large/heavy for........

Pretty much to large to get to my feet. I hate having to tie shoes. I ties them once just tight enough to stay on my feet and loose enough to just slip on and off.
Clipping my toenails, while able to do, always takes more effort than it did 100lbs ago.

Most ladders. Definitely too heavy for most ladders.

And if I go somewhere and there are flimsy plastic folding chairs set up for everyone to sit in, I'll leave. Those things could barely hold me at 270, sure as hell won't do it as the weight creeps over 400.
10 years

How many calories?

"My fitness Pal" can work in reverse like that. Just add in the cals and it'll say "If every day was like today you'd weigh *** in 5 weeks"

It's pretty cool.

But, on average I consume at least 3500 a day on a normal day that I don't go super binging.
10 years

Currently listening to

After seeing the video for the new 'Presidents of the United States of America' song, I hit play on their Live album from the late 90s and currently "Peaches" is playing.

Such an underrated group!
10 years
34567   loading