Amazed by all the corona gains

I really do believe with everything we been through, people are more accepting of being a few lbs heavier, and seeing others appear that way as well. This is as mainstream as I have ever felt about talking about weight or body types out in public etc.

Best question to ask after hows your family doing, is how much have you gained since March? And i wana hear it all!!
Hope everyone is well 🙏, you know the next part smiley
3 years

Most youve gained in a month?? ladies

Blubberybeth1997:
12-15 pounds at the start of the pandemic, all in the span of 30 days or less.

Very nice, thats some great hard work that should be properly recognized 👏 👍 👌 😀 🙌 😉 🐖
3 years

Forthnight? Whats that...and congrats man very impressive. U would think in nyc it be easier it the opposite everyone always trying to keep in shape smiley
3 years

in a feeder role i have fed a few gainers and feedees to a 10 to 12 lbs month but that can be alot for many and scares many off. Only the true fatties will continue on after coming to terms with a gain like that in a short period of time
3 years

curious to know for all the feedees and gainers here who are ladies, whats the most u have gained in a month, and consistently over a month over month period...i heard of some gaining 20 lbs in a month, but has anyone sustained that on a month over month basis? Would love to hear...

Concerned feeder in NY smiley
3 years

Inner thoughts

BelleFemme:
This quarantine has helped me realize a few things about this lifestyle that I’d lost touch with.I missed....aggressive companionship? A partner who challenges me and knows my limits before I do. They type that I long to please. I’d want to fill my belly to its max for the simple satisfaction of hearing you in my ear saying “good girl”. When I think I’ve had enough, you massage the lower folds of my belly as it sits aching on top of my thighs.Your breathing changes , low and rapid. I can tell that you are pleased with my obedience , but you find a soft spot that you convince me is longing to be filled. A challenge you know I’ll accept because I know you’ll coach me through it. “Spread your legs baby and let that sexy belly hang between your thighs. How does that feel? Good? Relax your back & close your eyes.” You hold the 1/2 gallon mixture to my lips and I gulp in thirst.
Halfway through I pull away letting a few drops intentionally roll from my chin, down my neck, and between my breasts. You know I want your hands on my body, but you stare hungrily at me, watching as I rub my extended belly myself! Denying me intentionally is your new favorite method of foreplay....I respond.....naturally. An intense throbbing, a sexual hunger grows in me. I coax you over to me by releasing my bra. My breasts accompany my belly, swollen, hot , and heavy. My nipples are taunt (your 2nd favorite feature). I lean back a smile on the inside when my one quiet moan pushes you to your breaking point. In one swift movement , I am bound. Wrists tied behind my back. You sit behind me and take over pressing the pads of you thumbs deeply Into this the sore crevices of my back. While addressing the tense areas of my body from carrying around the extra pounds, I can feel you adjust your erection. It’s stiff and hot against my skin but... I wasn’t supposed to notice yet. I know you’re ready. I can feel the heat through your basketball shorts . I’m shifting trying to grind against your shaft before you realize my discovery but I stop when a sharp ache shoots across my lower belly. I moan loudly as the affects of my stuffing set in. A loaded bbq potato , baked beans, potato salad, 3 pc bbq chicken ,Mack and cheese, & your “special shake” sit heavy on my stomach . I whimper, “It’s so tight“. I can feel every space filled and the pressure weighing down on my sex . I mumble under my breath “I’m full bae.” You are now facing me. Nose to noes lips to lips . I tug at the binding wanting to deepen the kiss but you pull away, replaced by the jug again. Hesitant, I drink . I can feel my gut stretching. It grows tighter with every short breath . “ keep you eyes closed baby. Sit on the edge of the couch and let it hang.... good girl almost done.” I pull away for a breather and take in the Feeling of fullness. Seconds pass before you hand is at my jaw holding my neck steady. Your erection is pressed again my extended navel . You kiss my neck, bite my collar bone , then In what seems like a pant , you said “ you still still have space right here baby.” Then press against a tender spot where my belly covers my pantyline. “Take one deep breath, keep you eyes closed , and let it flow down your throat. That’s it let me fill you up. Damn good girl baby. Almost there don’t stop...” my arousal grows with every gulp. I exhale, reaching the end of the shake and stretched to what I know must be my limit. I don’t bother to open my eyes when you untie me. I just lay back on the couch, legs apart and stimulated from head to toe. You rub my belly and release the button of my jeans. I feel the pressure as my abdomen settles into its new space. Your own moan escapes. you curse beneath your breath as you touch me, admiring your handy work. “Damn baby.. you did so good..so good. You know how I like you. I love it when you let me take care of you ”. You are pleased. I struggle to my feet just to catch your gaze . I shuffle to the kitchen for a glass of water just for the hell of watching you watch me try to walk. Waddle ...at this point really. When I stretch back onto the couch, you sit staring again awestruck. I reach for your hands to soothe the pleasant ache in my belly . then your mouth covers my breasts, your fingers are inside me. I’m engulfed , drowning in a combination of arousal , satisfaction, then finally release.

U little fatty! U wish id stuff u silly like that dont u smiley
4 years

Skinny people who became fat?

Ghostfruit:
i was 125 lbs about four years ago, right before i started gaining with the intention of only getting to 150 lbs then stopping.

i’m now around 220 lbs.

You have been losing control nicelysmiley
4 years

Lets play a game of never have i ever (for feedees and gainers)

Bella8belly:
This seems fun!!
1. Been fed IRL
No, I wish...
2. Ate myself to sleep
yea a few times
3. Had sex while being fed at the same time
no but it sounds amazing
4. Stolen food because I�m just a piggy
Lots of times! I used to work at a bakery, they’d be missing whole cakes I would scarf down on my shifts.
5. Been called a fat name in public
All the time by strangers
6. Had a stranger pat or poke my belly
Yup twice on the subway
7. Been fatter than my current weight
No
8. Ripped clothes or popped a button
Always, nothing fits anymore
9. Broken furniture because of my weight
A chair once a couple months ago, I was with my coworkers
10. Seen an actual pig and got turned on
Never ew
11. Fantasized about immobility
No
12. Ate until I threw up
No but almost
13. Got stuck somewhere because of my size
Yup I got stuck trying to wedge myself between desks at school once
14. Posted nudes of myself online
Yep
15. Been fed online
Yes
16. Been told I need to lose weight by a family
All the time by everyone
17. Had a partner who worshiped my fat
No
18. Started rubbing my belly in public
Yes
19. Been called a pig
Yup
20. Been weighed and measured by my partner
Never
21. Been in a gaining competition with another gainer
No

I'm in nyc we can change that #1 if you'd like. I tried the email it bounced back thoughsmiley
4 years

Calorie record for a day

I have had feedees of mine routinely take down 20k calories a day for extended periods of time...wondering from any female gainers/feedees what their usual average and personal best are for a day or an extended period of time smiley
4 years
34567   loading