2 chicks eating 19,177 cal in one lunch

I could just 'bout bet those folks have visited ff before!
13 years

Big as? or bigger ?

Co-workers, peers, friends...

Have you ever been the fattest at work/school/church and someone wanted to be fatter than you? Or vice versa?

Have you ever gained to be the same size as someone else? Have they gained to be the same size or bigger than you?
13 years

Stuffing with bananas

Dredhed wrote
I don't wanna get constipated. smiley

Bananas contain fiber, so don't worry about getting plugged up.
They also have about 100 calories each and contain lots of vitamins and minerals...so eat up! You also don't have to worry about them clogging your arteries either, no fat.
13 years

Stuffing with bananas

I remember a recipe off of an old yahoo group for belly stuffing back in the day that called for bananas and beer. Called the "beer and banana bloat", I tried it once, very fulfilling and exceptionally intense if you can refrain from burping. The mixture creates lots of gas and the bananas do swell quite a bit.
The carbs and the beer will definitely add to the waistline.

P.s. The beer also does other tricks too! Just don't get too drunk!

smiley
13 years

What is your weight gain goal or size goal

He is definitely tryin to tell you something! Breakfast twice?... Unless he has a very short term memory. Anyone who tries to feed you pizza and cheesecake all in the same night is asking for some extra pudge to play with!
13 years

Can water be counter productive to gaining?

Water is a very important part of gaining. Drink plenty of water.
13 years

Sexiest point in the gain of a feedee

I would say the first time both parties become aware of the feeder/feedee relationship and act on it. Knowing what is instore for the both of them. One watching, one eating, or even both feeding each other.
Oh... The excitement has to be intense!
smiley
13 years

When did you realise?

Everyone's story sounds so familiar. I can remember at an early age, probably 4 or 5. I used to ask my grandmother who was an artist to draw fat people for me. I'm sure she thought I was weird. Around the same time, 5-6 I used to stuff my clothes for fun. It was until I was 13-14 when I discover my preferences for bellies... I would always search for the before and after weightloss photos in magazines and dream about them in reverse. Then the beginnings of the Internet...
13 years

Feeding in movies

Kim Basinger food scene from "9 1/2 Weeks"

Pretty Steamy!

smiley

13 years