My obsession.. let me....

Read this post three times!
11 years

Help!

Eat a full meal...swallow air... lots of air...then chug liquids until you have just got to burp.

It'll stretch!
11 years

Say something nice ...

Has my attention and can "bring sexy back"!!!
11 years

Bf noticed my little gain :)

That is exciting and sexy at the same time. When he asked if you had gotten bigger, what did you say? How did you play it off/handle the situation...

I realized something the other day...I have always held my belly in (sucked in slightly) but have now started to let it hang out and relax during intimate sessions. I also push it out slightly as soon as her hand grazes across it! As i gain, maybe it won't be as noticeable to her, when I start softening...oh this is fun.
11 years

Why is overeating so arousing?

Marrie wrote:
I read somewhere, and I can't find it now, to put here, that, some people gets pleasure from the pressure inside the belly from getting stuffed. It seems that the excess of food creates pressure on some parts of the body that causes the "pleasure".

I will try to find it to link here!

I've read this too... and the pressure is amazing!
11 years

Do you always like yourself?

Something that irritates me is when you hear someone describe another person, saying "she has such a pretty face, but..." you know the rest!
I love a larger frame...the heaviness, the shape, the softness...makes cuddle time way more appealing opposed to laying with a bag of bones.

I like my body, it is strong...meaty...but yet soft in the middle. Much like my mind smiley
11 years

Belts

They are also fun to let out a notch at a time or through out the day as one eats more and more.

I particularly like to wear one or more during a stuffing session. Loosening them as I progress or taking them off one at a time.
11 years

Best real-life exp. of wg

"Accordions"...thats a new one! I like it!
11 years

Fattening and teasing your bf

Back in college I was open about wanting to FATTEN my girlfriend up and she was pretty much as excited as I was...but during the process I FATTENED a bit up also.

I can remember her teasing me and touching the newly developed FAT on my sides and BELLY. She would pinch it and say in her sweet high pitched voice, "whats this? I'm not the only one?" Back then, I was extremely embarrassed of it and became defensive, even though I was open to her getting FATTER. I wish I would have been more understanding of her needs and open about my inner desires.

Come to find out after the FAcT, she was what we all call today and back then a "mutual gainer" needless to say... so was I. I look back and realize I was so immature and disrespecting towards her. I will never be that way again!

Not sure if I would like the teasing or not... it would probably highly depend on the mood and setting. Overall, if we were totally into it and open about wants...I would probably like it. The "FAT pillow talk" we shared was one of my favorite turn-ons, but it never involve teasing.
11 years

Guess whos back

What up dawg?
11 years
45678   loading