M feeder iso f feedee

30 male, athletic, looking for a female feedee in the philly/nj/delaware area.
9 years

Philly feeder 4 female feedee

Male/30/philly looking for a female for in or around the philadelphia area for friendship and helping them gain. Friendship with maybe more as time comes.

Interested?
10 years

Muscular guys. where are you?

Hi. Im from philly and always up to meet somebody new. Im a pro wrestler and i do work out but i love a girl with growing curves smiley hit me up on skype @ theryda1 or on yahoo IM @ theurbangoth84 if u wanna chat
10 years

How fat would you like to be?

im a feeder and i made my former friend gain almost 100lbs in almost 2 years and she wound up being nearly 400lbs. but to me, i would love make a woman as big as physically possible. I don't believe in numbers as long as she keeps getting bigger and i keep feeding her and she likes it, im happy smiley
11 years

Need male feeder pa

i live in philadelphia. wanna talk?
11 years

Ssbbw/feedees in/around philly

male, 29, feeder/fat appreciater looking for a woman in or around the philly area. Loves to have fun and enjoys good convos outside of food too. jersy, delaware ladies are welcomed too.
11 years

Fat philly girl

welcome to the site. im from philly as well. Its nice to meet ya smiley
11 years

Any guy like giving belly rubs

I love giving belly rubs. I live in philly and with all the food u can possibly imagine here, u can have whatever u like and get a nice rub ;-)
11 years

Video chatting

Which video chat site do u like more:

Oovoo or skype?

I'm on both what do everyone else use? On skype I'm "theryda1" and on oovoo "theryda"
12 years

Born to be fat

I understand how u feel. I get highly aroused when I see big women and bigger women and to know some out there wanna be bigger always turned me on since I was a lil kid. I feel u should only do what's right to u. There is a lot of ppl that excepts it. I would love to be a wit a women that wants be bigger cus its the best feelin in the world. I love personality and smarts but to be on that level is just a major plus. All power to u and ill be here if u need any encouragement smiley
13 years