Issues with ios 8

I was at apples web site and there are issues and 8.1 or 8.01 will be released soon, sounds a bit like Microsoft who had to release 8.1 so quickly after the diabolical windows 8 lol.

So I am not bothering since I am getting the 6 plus in a month and trading in my 4s.

iPad mini and iPad have no such problems although a jail broken iPad Air takes forever to get ios8 on.

Some of the apps have issues too and are being updated to get rid of the bugs.
9 years

This or that

Beer

Elanor or queen Elanor?
9 years

This or that

Family guy (has me in stitches)

Twitter or Facebook?
9 years

New ssbbw at work, dilemma!

If you are in a relationship then I say then you can look but can't touch. However have ever discussed sexual fantasies with your girlfriend. If she says would like a threesome with another girl involved then you could pursue this other girl not for yourself but for you and your other half and if this colleague is up for something like that too then bobs your uncle and have a good time.

But I doubt that both will be so open minded.

Be happy with what you have and fantasise for England without putting your home life and stable relationship at stake.
9 years

Near a famous gainer

I think you should talk to and get to know her as a person. Flirt a bit and see if she likes you. If she is single then who knows but if she's taken at least you make a friend.

Don't talk about her you tube exploits but maybe one day if she chooses to get to know you better and feels she trusts you enough maybe she will tell you herself.

Good luck and hope your dream comes true.
9 years

This or that

Thirsty

iPhone or samsung?
9 years

This or that

Pizza with triple pepperoni

Front door or back door?
9 years

Girls smoking in pics

This isn't about being rude on line or scolding people but about stopping people offering unwelcome health and medical advice and to stop idiots from saying you should stop smoking when really they should stop interfering and just admire the beautiful creature in front of them who has posted pictures of herself and is sharing apart of her life with us.
9 years

This or that

Rollerball

Led Zeppelin or Pink Floyd?
9 years

Girls smoking in pics

Yes we all know smoking is bad for you, but so is drinking in excess, taking drugs and getting fat. In fact it is hard to find anything enjoyable that isn't bad for you.

If a girl smokes it is her business not anyone else's. If she posts a picture here on FF with a packet of cigarettes in her hand or on her lap or posts a picture whist smoking, I do not think she should receive negative comments from anyone. She knows the risks and has decided to smoke anyway, in the same way as people here know the health risks of being over weight or gaining weight but has decided to do so anyway.

I don't smoke myself but I support any girl who does as it is her decision to do so and that should be respected. Some of us guys actually find it sexy anyway.
9 years
12345   loading