Omg

Elanor wrote:
Fastfooddeliveryservice wrote:
Intergalactic?

You win the Internet smiley

A million miles sounded like a guy from another planet, moon man maybe?

Seriously though no more diets the guy on the internet is a just a guy on the internet. Your husband is real, loves you and is there for you come kindom come.
9 years

I love contrast...

I want a girl whose 7 foot 3 inches tall. Only so I have an excuse to talk to her breasts,lol.
9 years

Accents

I love a girl with an Irish accent, also like the Edinburgh accent too.

As for me I have a London accent but can do most other accents and used to wind customers up that I was Australian when I worked in the Lombard call centre one summer during summer break from college.

I was fired after six weeks when the manager caught me.
9 years

Turn-ons

Talking about turn ons is weird because for a man it's mainly visual. A beautiful face, gorgeous eyes, sumptuous lips, a sexy smile, huge boobs, curves in all the right places, a sexy cute ass, legs that go on for miles. Sometimes it what a women does, like watching a women smoke, watching a woman eat, watching get fat because she's a gainer or pregnant, the way she walks, talks, smiles and so on.

Where as with women turn ons can be visual, emotional and the way a particular guy makes her feel when he's around her. George from celebrity big brother isn't a particulary good looking guy but managed to pull 2 women in the house because of his attitude, personality and sense of humour. He was a good listener, knew what to say, how to be and how to act around them as a consequence 2 women wanted him and he got a kiss off edele. How a guy touches also can be a turn on for a woman.

This seems to be backed up by the fact that the first thing I thought of was big bouncy castle sized tits and when reading a females answer it was having her neck kissed!
9 years

Omg

Intergalactic?
9 years

Is this creepy?

I've never had any creepy comments but I'm a guy and we don't get many comments anyway.
9 years

Looking for a model

You have your own blog spot don't you of the same name?
9 years

Looking for a model

I always wanted to see Lara croft get fat. This is a game that will be interesting. I've seen people do it on the sims but not on a game made for it. So good luck.

What's the game going to be called?

Just for fun a few that could have been if the makers had our fetish in mind.

Resident eat all
Silent fill
The hungry games
Walmart raider with larder croft
Grand theft pizza delivery man
Need for greed
Fantasy Feeder 7 (cloud fattens Aries)
9 years

Would pic watermark help?

OniGumo wrote:

Measures can be taken, agreements between websites can be made, and new policies to reduce picture theft can be made. There is a recourse that can stop pilfered photos from appearing on some sites.

I like the idea of websites having an agreement not to allow pics and vids from other websites to be posted on their sites and as soon as they find any that they are taken straight down without having to be asked. If websites can work together in that way then pic/vid theft might be reduced some what!
9 years

Would pic watermark help?

Your belly tattoo, Elanor? Lol
9 years
12345   loading