Ff version 2 now available

Looks like the search feature isn't acting right when you put in a city.
9 years

Cosplayer / costumes

Cosplayer here, too.

My current ones are Finn from Adventure Time and a Creeper from Minecraft, but instead of a full creeper outfit I just have a head and wear a suit, so I'm like a business creeper. My brother does a ghast in the same style.

Used to have a Fallout 3 vault dweller, but I've kind of put that one on hold until I can make some better props for it.

Working on getting some new ones together. I've got a ton of ideas, but I just need to get my ass in gear and figure out how to make them into actual costumes.
9 years

Otaku's

I'm currently watching Parasyte as it comes out. This series is really well done.

I kinda wanna get a cosplay of it together. Making a Migi prop would be so much fun.
9 years

Legend of korra finale

I think they did a really great job finishing out the series. That ending left me feeling good, like everyone kind of had some closure in one way or another, and everyone was going to move on to a good place in their lives. It's nice when a series can actually give that feeling.

I wonder if we'll see more comics in the future. I still need the read the ones that are out right now.
9 years

For the manga fans

Cute! Not many plus sized anime/manga characters, so this is a nice change of pace to see.
9 years

Fat video games

The Fabled series has some elements of that in there (much more in 2 and 3). And Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas had a fat/muscle sliding bar that could be altered over time depending on your actions in game.
9 years

Otaku's

I love anime. My current season's favorite is Parasyte: The Maxim. That show is fantastic.

I'm totally loving Sailor Moon Crystal, too. Totally a guilty pleasure, haha.
9 years

Pokemon! ^_^

Are both games split up between who you're fighting, or does it follow more of the Emerald storyline where you fight both at the same time?

I never really played Ruby or Sapphire, all of my experience was with Emerald, so, I'm kinda torn on which game to get.
9 years

Feedist symbol-tinder/pof/okc?

Well, I'm a big fan of the number 8 (in case my screenname didn't make that abundantly clear, haha) but I think it'd have to be more than just that. That'd be a little ambiguous still.

The flag is cute, but this is the first time I've ever even seen it, so I guess it hasn't really caught on too much yet.
9 years
123   loading