Show me your tattoos:

3rd one and my fav
12 years

What r u thinking right now?

When is she gonna realize that i actually like her.
12 years

Childhood tv that...

Ninjabread Girl wrote:

Old school Garfield is still one of my favorite shows. i have seasons 4 & 5 on dvd.
12 years

.........i dont understand....

Ariday wrote:

1. Men usually, next to always, make the first move (mainly because if a girl hits on a guy he acts like the girl turned into the exorcist and her head is spinning).

Totally debatable. What about the guy who doesn't have a clue that shes into him? What about the ones who are too shy to do anything? Not all guys think like that.

I just go with the flow on that. Whoever starts it is fine with me.

I do agree though that most guys wouldn't want the girl to make first move because of that or they have too much pride going on. Like I said before just go with it. We're in a time now where one side doesn't have to be the dominant one doing everything.
12 years

Where do they go?

As far as i know if they still have an account and you have still have the message the name changes and you can still see its them but just with their changed name
12 years

Venting about bein a short guy

KattyFeeder wrote:
I prefer shorter men. I wish I was 6' tall, towering over guys, but sadly I'm only 5'4. I'd love to find a guy shorter than me, but unfortunately I'll just have to settle and wear heels.

^^^ uhhhhh i think its time i get outta ny this isnt working for me lol
12 years

Dan- Yea i think the same way about that. I feel that women go for taller men to feel safe and secure in their arms. But the link you gave me helped out a lot like slowing down my pace when i enter somewhere. Hopefully those instincts can be ignored its just when and where.

Billabong- When ya see any send em my way lol.

Msprettypanties-ive never heard of man heels so i guess i gotta look em up. Im available for a good time if ya decide to go back to shorties smiley lol. Yea i knoe one day it will happen, im just tired of waiting for it to come while everyone around me is happy.

sahariel-trust me i know all too well of being the shortest in the group of dudes. I actually get picked up and thrown around -_- . As for charisma , id say i have plenty of it because everyone is always happy to see me and know i make them laugh and have a good time.i wonder how i would look in platforms though.

MissOtis-Its a shame your in the UK then lol. But momma is wrong! WHen laying down your legs are still longer and further down the bed than mine! lol.

Thanks everyone for your help. It has made me smile and ill take it into thinking and hopefully progress from it.
12 years

I've been short my entire life 5'2 and I always been okay with that until recently. I just wanna know why girls don't have a thing for shorter guys. Like I said i've been okay with it but its always the deal breaker with me and im getting tired of it. I've held out hope for over six years since my last relationship and in the end being short has been the main reason for me not having one. Im not against dating short or tall girls but most girls want tall guys and its not like I can change my height ya know? Any answers tips or advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for reading and letting me vent
12 years

What ff member do you have a..

OniGumo wrote:
tokyoBites wrote:
My FF crushes are...hmmm.

Nick Andros
WitchyAkasha
Drs Amphy and Penguin
bluebloodedguy
Vect0rman
sarahjuana
Saphiel Sir
And a few people who've changed their screen names so many times, I'm not even entirely positive what they go by anymore haha.

I'm sure there are others I've forgotten to mention as well <3

*Covers his heart and falls to his knees in dramatic fashion* I...I don't...think I can go on living... *keels over*

I see how it is, not even an honorable mention.

^^ right we never changed names and were always picked last smiley ... Time to use the force!
12 years
12345   loading