JustinNasty wrote:
Yeah gotta say my list...

-girls wearing too tight clothes
-round bellies on gals
-feeding a girl
-encouraging girls to eat
-bellyrubs
-and big round bootays!

Basically everything this man just said!
12 years

What do you want right now?

I wants a chubby girl laying next to me either playing games with me or watching old school cartoons smiley is that too much to ask for ? lol
12 years

Say something good about the..

Crap.... You has a pretty face and awesome sense of humor smiley
12 years

Smoking pics

Ariday wrote:
I'm trying to quit. Lol.

Psht ill help you with that. Just give me all of yours lol.
12 years

Ariday wrote:
Robbie wrote:
Ariday wrote:
every marvel comic dealing with the x-men.
.................... ^^ uhhh i have a first edition #1 Gambit comic to add to the collection if you want lol

*sigh* How'd u know Gambit was my favorite X-Men?! He's my comic crush! I'd totally do him! He's got amazing Cajun Swagg! What what?! :o

I wouldnt say hes my "comic crush" lol but hes def my fav X-men character as well. It pisses me off hows he been mistreated since the original X-men ( dont get me started on Origins). Ill take a pic of it and post it for you ^_^
12 years

Ariday wrote:
every marvel comic dealing with the x-men.
.................... ^^ uhhh i have a first edition #1 Gambit comic to add to the collection if you want lol
12 years

Rants & raves...

Well i cant say your a pushover or a meanie or anything like that because ive only talked to you thru the shoutout like once or twice so your totally cool in my book! As for the "disappearing act" Ive done that a few times but not for the purpose of being an *** or being mean. I come on ff for a lil while then when i finally start talking to somebody on here i have "friends" that come out of nowhere and wanna hang out all of a sudden and then i dont come on here for months at a time. I may have upset people with that and i wanna say here that im sorry for that if any one of them are mad or offended. Im generally a nice guy so if anyone does wanna talk i would suggest using like yahoo or something as an easier way of communicating just in general. I hope i dont come as an *** but i wanted to explain what happens with me.
12 years

Feederism in the mainstream

Im not ready to be fixed!
12 years

Any video gamers

DJxSugaFree on Xbox . All i have though is MK 2011 and Halo Reach with like Castle Crashers both the TMNT games and a bunch of arcade games ... yea i trade in games after i beat them -_-
12 years
23456   loading