Audio/asmr?

vipersfate5:
That’s disgusting

Wow that’s helpful. Kink shame much….? 😒
2 years

Surprising lack of australians-

Danimal:
It is a pity that there aren't more, but our population is kinda small compared to the UK and very small compared to the US, so is it really that surprising?

Like you I very much wish there was more of an Aussie community 😪
2 years

To the experienced feedees/gainers

Also. If you hit a plateau. Tracking your calories in MyFitnessPal or similar is a great way to add focus and push through
3 years

To the experienced feedees/gainers

My best advice is this.

A little bit more done often is more effective that having a lot infrequently.

So an extra 500cal per day everyday. Is more effective than an extra 2000cal once a week.

Develop habits that mean you have a steady increase in your calories everyday.
3 years

Padding with a weight blanket

I wanted to make a fat suit out of the beads used to make the blankets. I reckon that’d work well. Maybe one day 🤔
3 years

Fupa questions

I’m just over 300lb and it’s slowly getting covered. By 400lb I’m sure it’ll be hidden while soft and I can’t wait to find out how big I’ll need to be when hard.

Here’s something for you guys though. I’m into saline infusions pretty big right now. I have definitely done my fupa and tripped it’s size making my member completely disappear and become very noticeable underneath my pants.
3 years

Gaining with domination was so cool

We are out there. Don’t give up!
3 years

Absurd fantasy dream size?

Pizzaboy:
I think Keneth Brumley made it to the point of ultimate hedonism & care management practicality

Only thing he could do was his move his arms and wiggle his feet/ toes, and there was no way of him being able to move, turn him self over, or even sit up on his own

You’ve got it in one here. The idea of becoming so large that any kind of self care is impossible due to size.

Also Superchubxlboy when he gained up to almost 1000. Becoming a pile of gluttonous flesh
3 years

Feeding tube?

Enteral feeding. It’s a tube that goes Into your nose and direct into the stomach. I have all the bits here and plan to try it soon. Will keep you updated.

In the meantime I’ve been using it like a straw that you don’t need to suck on. It flows straight in. Makes it quite easy to consume a large amount quickly
3 years

*post all shake recipes here*

1852 cal shake in less than a litre. Tasty and easy to drink.
3 years
12345   loading