You walk into a room……

CuriousAmy13:
I bet you had to fan yourself the whole time cause you were so turned on smiley[/quote]

I most certainly did. It was fun being at a party in a constant state of arousal.
2 years

You walk into a room……

I usually don't think about it. But when I do I notice I often am the biggest person in the room. Particularly among my extended relatives. I am definitely the fattest. I have to admit the happiest I ever was at a party was with 25 other couples at a friends birthday party. I did not know all the people but everyone in the room except for one couple was as fat or fatter than I was. I thought I had died and gone to heaven being at a party where practically everyone was fat and gorging themselves on food and drink. I also found myself incredibly turned on most of the night.
2 years

‘tis the season

I love this time of year. Just letting yourself go and eating all the cookies, cakes, treats and wonderfully fattening meals. I usually put on 10 lbs. between Thanksgiving and New Years Day. So enjoyable!
2 years

What have you "gained" from bringing fat appreciation into your life?

What I have gained is the pure joy of eating whatever I want, whenever I want. I have also gained the constant arousal of seeing so many beautifully fat American women in public every single day. I have been aroused by eating, stuffing and fat as long as I can remember and my passion has only grown. I dated chubby girls in high school but now I just love super sized women who are over 300 lbs. all the way to 500 lbs. and beyond. And with Americans becoming fatter every year its a wonderful time to be alive.
2 years

Those who have gained weight on purpose...

I made the decision in my early 30's that I was tired of watching my weight. After several yo-yo diets where I would lose 30 lbs. and then regain even more, I decided I would eat whatever and whenever I liked. I have really enjoyed this approach to life and I weigh 100 lbs. more than when I started. So from that aspect I really love being fat. However there are health consequences that can and will catch up with you as you age. I have high blood pressure which fortunately is controlled by inexpensive medicine, sleep apnea which is also under control but I have to haul a C-Pap machine with me whenever I go out of town, and weakening knees which eventually I will have to get replaced. If I could wave a magic wand and be rid of these ailments and suddenly be a normal weight I would do it. The only problem is I love to eat and I am incredibly aroused by fat women and fat fantasies. So I will remain fat and enjoy my life.
2 years

Stuffing with two people

sweettoothsweetheart:
I love stuffing with other people! It adds a whole extra layer of fun 😊 I mostly do it with my mom (who’s also a feedee) because we spend a lot of time together anyway and we’re really comfortable with each other. I dream of having a close friend to do it with too though. A buffet would be amazing, or ordering in some pizzas & sides & big tubs of ice cream. I like the idea of having a variety of food to grab rather than filling up on one thing 😋

I think it is so nice that you can share your passion for food and stuffing with your mom. I just love reading your description. I have a somewhat similar relationship with my cousin. We both love to eat and when we were younger we would both stuff ourselves at family gatherings and then hang out in her bedroom, laying on the bed and rubbing our full, swollen bellies and talk about how good all the food was. As we grew older we continued to share our passion for food at gatherings and talk about our favorite meals and how much we love the feeling of fullness. She went from 140 lbs. to 250 lbs. And I went from 175 lbs. to 280 lbs. She knows I love BBWs and will tease me by laying on a couch after a big meal and and almost pass out into a food coma, gently rubbing her belly which I have to admit really turns me on. She will then hold out her hands and say help me up to the table for dessert which drives me crazy.
2 years

Story idea

Tigerlily33:
I like the idea of the mc going to college and specializing in fat people. Where the mc is encouraged and help to make her feedee immobile. But do it realistically when it comes to the care of the feedee. Have courses on necessary meds, personal care and so on. I honestly want to craft a society I want to live in where fat is not shunned but openly encouraged.

I love your story idea. Just the thought really turns me on. And I agree that a society where fat is not shunned but openly encouraged would be so great. And a wonderful way to live.
2 years

Supersized men

softgutgal:
I love it when they are so fat, they can’t get it up anymore.

I love this thought as well. I am almost there. And having a woman who is aroused by it is even better.
2 years

Humiliating a fat girl

Charlotte7:
I absolutely LOVE being teased and humiliated for being so fat. I have no idea why it arouses me so much
''

Sounds so sexy. Would love to fulfill your wildest wishes is that regard.
2 years

I’ve never had a feeder but i think i really want one

Marcel2q:
I would like to have a feeder, absolutely. A woman who spoils me, makes me eat many good things and makes me fat. A woman who is proud of me and my size 😍🥰

Sounds heavenly. Would love to be fed and fattened by a woman who gets off on my size and pampers me.
2 years
23456   loading