Stuffing challenge

Anyone know any stuffing challenges that can be done with no-prep non-perishable foods?
7 years

How big is your belly ?

53%, somewhat surprised but more proud of the progress. xD
7 years

Sad news

Quite a sad loss. Rest in peace.
7 years

Ideas for 25

Ice cream: tbh I dunno how I'd measure that.

Rice Krispy Treats: Not a bad idea but those get kinda boring fast

25 days of snacks: I was trying to do a single stuffing so I have something for my youtube channel actually.
7 years

Ideas for 25

I realize how completely inaccurate and untrustworthy BMI is but I'm close to hitting a BMI of 25 which is the low point considered "overweight", whenever I hit it I'm planning on doing something to celebrate but I'm trying to figure out something that's easy but stuffing to eat 25 of, little debbies are a bit too filling and donuts even more so and 25 chips isn't filling enough, cookies maybe? I'm not sure what to go with. Any ideas?
7 years

How to really big people go to the toilet?

As gross as it is I'm more wondering in regards to how cleaning up is done... That's disgusting but I'm going to need to know how to some day
7 years

Meal planning

Never had that but I'm open to suggestions of receiving them
7 years

Has anyone ever eaten a whole box of donuts?

A few times actually. Feeling kinda varies tho depending on how the sugar hits me but usually feels good being so round and stuffed.
7 years

Food that expands in your belly?

feed0r:
mentos and diet coke?

wannabefatty:
Do not do this, it can seriously harm you. Stick to things like the mashed potatoes, bagels, and oatmeal!

I beg to differ smiley

(and as you can tell by the fact I'm typing this, I'm just fine)
8 years
34567   loading