Any chubby midwestern girls looking for a feeder/friend?

PrincessPrincess:
Hi! I'm in rural Minnesota, if you would come to Minneapolis I would happily eat sushi until my belly bursts. I feel like with the right encouragement I could eat s lot, I already usually eat 34-36 pieces just for fun. Come up and make me huge!

I'll actually be there on Monday the 27th on business. If you had time in the afternoon that day I could make some time
7 years

What are feedees looking for, because everyone already knows what feeders want

Very insightful thread. Honestly, respect is a big thing in my book. I've not had a lot of luck here with finding anyone, but at the same time I see a lot of posts that just seem "pushy" or just way to many people just being too sexual about things. IMO, build a relationship with someone, it should be fun, enjoyable and arousing all at the same time. I feel may women on this site get objectified because, while they are beautiful, dosen't mean they may want 100 comments on their stuffed belly pic about how a bunch of feeders want to "stuff and fuck" them.

I would agree that feedee's should be respected and not just objectified.
7 years

Any chubby midwestern girls looking for a feeder/friend?

I'll try again since I think its been a bit since I posted or asked, but I'm testing the waters to see if there are any chubby or thin girls that want to gain weight in the midwest out there.

I live in northern MI, and I would like to meet others that are on here and experience being a feeder for the first time. I may be into gaining too for the right person? I would just like to not have this be a closet internet fantacy and see if I can meet someone in real life who shares a passion for gaining. Given my location is somewhat remote, I'm willing to travel or do things over the internetz, whatever works best.

I'm a super friendly and outgoing person, I won't be a creep and even if its a friendship only thing, that is A-OK by me. If it leads to more than that, that's awesome too, but I am not pushy.

I'm not too into SBBW's but if you are thinner or chubby and looking to gain, I'd really like to help and share the experience. I also love food and love to cook (And I'm pretty darn good at cooking) , so that would be helpful to anyone looking to gain.

Hopefully I hear from some people, I just wanted to put myself out there and offer any help to some in need/want of a feeder/friend.

Cheers!

-Eric
7 years

Sexually frustrated and confused: hetero w/ homoerotic tendencies

MayI just say I really enjoy all this honesty in this thread. It's really encouraging to know there are others that have internal dilemmas on what's acceptable and how to appear sexually normal to those you have encounters with.

Personally now that I'm single again and have a chance to choose a 2nd time, I'm going to find a thicker girl that I am 100% satisfied with and get to know them a bit and see how comftorable they are with their body and body image. I'm realizing more and more that you have to be honest with yourself and be choosy! Its not worth ending up with the wrong person or when your hearts half in something.
7 years

Anyone else feel their life has been ruined by our fetish?

I wouldn't say ruined, but it does make things more difficult. But everyone has a fettish when we get down to it. Some guys like breasts, others like feet, some like bellies. Its largely what society deems acceptable and "normal" to some extent this whole fetish is labeled a "fetish" is because of silly standards. I try not to let it get me down.

Anyway..... I keep thinking back to how sexually my last relationship tapered in some degree, because of my fetish. My gf was gaining some weight, and she was looking even better as she gained more. Then she felt she was fat and lost all of it and she was VERY skinny. She was;t un attractive but whenever I told her she looked better with some weight she thought I was a gross disgusting person for thinking that. And while she was far from overweight, said I just liked "fat girls".

Now our fetish didn't end or really ruin our relationship much, what did was infidelity and lies. But it is hard some times. I learned to put it aside and at the time, just the thought of her and being in love with her was more than enough get me off, but having her 100% physically how I would have liked on her end would have been nice. I stated trim and fit for her, why could she not gain 20lbs for me? Its a funny double standard.

/rant hah
7 years

Newbie seeking chubby female

Looking for a chubby female, preferably in the midwest, but thanks to the magic of the interwebz, you could be from anywhere! I'm new to accepting being an FA, and maybe into trying to experiment with gaining myself, who knows. Looking for someone open, friendly and fun to feed and talk to. Feel free to reply, I'll respond to messages as I can.
7 years

Any mi/northern wi girls?

Just curious if there are any younger women out there in northern WI/MI who would like company and like to eat, hah.

I'm 25, and single and sort of new at this whole thing. I'm even down for just a friendship where gaining, eating ect. can be talked about without it being weird. I feel like most people don't understand or would dismiss me as a sicko. Would be nice to have some company that didn't think so!

I'm in the UP, so I know I'll likely have to travel, but I'm willing to. I'm just tired of sitting on the sidelines and not being more proactive in the community. If anyone out there wants to ever link up, I'm always down, just let me know!

Looking forward to meeting some folks hopefully! smiley
11 years

Location shout outs part 2

Any Michiganders here?
11 years