Heavy cream challenge

You probably over did it for your system - try less qty. per day.

Also, you may have introduced it too quick for your system to get adjusted to it.

Agree 100% the delayed gains are the craziest and most exciting - not to mention a little scary even after you stop.

Stopping for a couple weeks and realizing you can’t even fit into some shorts anymore hips, ass and can’t even come close to closing them around your waist because of the inches that just showed up on your waistline in 2 weeks without even consuming anymore.
12 months

What is the hottest cause for someone who's been maintaining weight, to suddenly start gaining?

My wife used to say a long time ago to me and even her friends the only reason she works out all the time is so she can eat the way she likes.

She happens to love ice cream and snacks - she even sacrifices great entrees only finishing half when we would go out to dinner just so she can have a desert and sometimes two.

She literally will come home from the gym - plop down on the couch and blow through a pint of Ben n Jerry’s.

The best is when her appetite gets bigger and she starts finishing entrees along with appetizers first because she would never sacrifice her deserts afterwards. During this time she starts to start packing on the pounds. It is really the sexiest thing on earth during this time when I see her start backing out of her workouts and then not working out at all - her figure starts to explode with weight gain and I am in heaven - until she can’t fit into any of her clothes and tries to control her appetite again. Pretty much my heaven in earth!
12 months

I want to be fat, but i dont want to be fat...

Johnxyz:
In many cases, gaining weight is a choice, but remaining fat is not. Once you're fat, eating less will slow your metabolism and cause you to gain, and eating more will cause a gain. You look nice at your current weight, but I can understand that being over 600 pounds is not always easy.

DMVGrower:
Losing weight isn't easy and in my experience what they say about the whole "fat cells don't go away only shrink" seems true. I have been losing pretty successfully for 2 or 3 years now but if I take a few days to chill, like vacation I start putting it back on and pretty quick.

This right here - I have actually got down to my lowest in a very long time and in really good shape aesthetically and physically with abs again for the first time in so many years. Well this was true about six months ago - I first realized I had gained in the last 3 mo this at a doctors bi- annual check up gaining 19 lbs. since the last visit. Just got back from a vacation with the wife where both of us clearly put on more weight and all of a sudden I have a gut sitting out on my lap and getting in the way of most everything g I do again - such a different feeling I have not had in a while. The wild thing is it triggered something in me again to start intentionally gaining again within the last week. I am not only stuffing my self but my wife seems to have noticed my big gut again and has been secretly filling my plate with massive amounts at breakfast, lunch & dinner. I intentionally gaining and she is secretly helping without out is discussing it. It is a crazy arousing situation for me.

Truth be told like above - or took forever to get in that kind of shape and only next to no time to ruin it and get a big gut again - after over eating for a while - o am already eating 2-3 times as much as I used to. All of a sudden my days are about consuming large mounts of food and being horny and fattened all the time.
12 months

Not sure how i feel

Voluptuouslover:
Exactly a 2-3 person Lunch was a stuffing, now you need it not to feel hungry afterwards. Then you get to the point where you never feel full because your gut is so stretched out & it makes you horny and as you get horny you want to eat more. This is when gaining becomes very very easy!

LuvsChub04:
that sounds very erotic,id like to stretch my tummy

I have talked about my method and couldn’t believe how it worked from someone who never thought they could gain to much - to someone who couldn’t stop gaining all of a sudden.
12 months

Not sure how i feel

Exactly a 2-3 person Lunch was a stuffing, now you need it not to feel hungry afterwards. Then you get to the point where you never feel full because your gut is so stretched out & it makes you horny and as you get horny you want to eat more. This is when gaining becomes very very easy!
12 months

What's your fantasy?

SmugWendy:
I go on a cruise for a good stretch of 3-4 months. Food and cocktails are included in the cost and I am so there for that. I spend my days on deck socializing and sunning myself, never without food and drink nearby. I spend my nights in the entertainment area with my s.o. gorging on delicious things prepared by amazing chefs. Buffets are an every day activity. By the time I disembark I've gotten so fat that when I go back to work nobody recognizes me.

This is extremely hot - can I be your SO on this cruise - please please please🥰
12 months

Not sure how i feel

LuvsChub04:
Ive packed on over ten pounds in the last few months. I havent even been trying to gain. My beer belly has gotten bigger n my thighs now touch again.. Not sure how i feel about this

Morbidly A Beast:
Don’t think about it just keep eating lol smiley

Or stuffing for several weeks - and you will love it and it's effects!
12 months

What's your fantasy?

softgutgal:
I would love to be in a relationship with a guy too fat for sex. Not immobile, just so fat that, between me having a big belly and his huge, bloated gut, there is no way we can have intercourse. And he would work everyday wearing a suit that is too tight for him with the buttons threatening to pop off any moment. I would watch him leave to work every morning in a robe that barely ties around my fat belly while he struggles to get into our way too small car.

Alohadonny:
That sounds amazing

I think this is kind of the biggest arousal for me within this fetish - struggling with penetration between my wife and I during intercourse because of the massive bumpers we both created around our massive waistlines with our fattening over indulgence all the time.
12 months

How big of a belly do you want?

Foodlover84:
Big enough to call it a belly, I used to think it was 50inchs but I'm currently 51 inches and feel small.
I want it to get in the way when it comes to being intimate.

Jammi1987:
Such a good feeling lifting my gut to fuck 🤤 then having her grab it and squeeze my moobs

This is the ultimate in arousal - getting in he way and having the struggle for penetration bumping bellies. It's tiring but so arousing especially on an end of the day two massively bloated bellies.
12 months

Eating out of hunger or horniness ?

When I am on a gaining streak it typically happens accidentally and then turns very erotic and arousing and Start to intentionally gain.

During this time - My appetite has already increased quite a bit and I stuff a good portion at meals and then snack, from having a stuffed gut sticking out in front of me, my head rushes with emotions thinking I probably just gained weight with that meal and then I get horny. After I am horny I start snacking again and then it is time for a meal, during these times I believe my wife has noticed my gaining and proceeds to feed me much larger portions and fattening stuff. We have both started gaining again in the last several months and our eating has increased a lot, but I am the only one doing it intentionally, unless she is intentionally feeding me fatter as well. It is not discussed and just kind of a fun thing that goes on for a long while during these times of fattening.
12 months
56789   loading