Survive a horror movie!!!

never say "I'll be right back", "I think we're safe" or any such phrase that clearly tempts fate.

never seperate yourfself from the group

know your escape route
12 years

All the geeks in the house put your put your hands up!

Comics, films, tv, games... I call myself a nerd of all trades... well most, at least
12 years

Ask the girls/women!

okay, so I've been going out with this girl for about a month-ish. A while ago, she said that she had something to tell me and to not get upset. No idea what the thing was, my first thought being thatthat she could be a ffa. That wasn't the thing, but she asked what I thought the thing was so I told her what I thought the thing could've been (just that I was aware of the existance of the term, I didn't want to get into all of this just yet).

So she said that she hadn't really noticed that I was a bigger guy, and when I told this to a guy in the chat rooms he said perhaps this wasn't the absoulute truth.

so just wanted to get another opinion:
-how much, do you think, did she notice?
-should I ever get into all of this? (I think she does actually like food, as we talked about tempation/indulgences once)
(btw the actual thing was that her friends had a contest of who culd ask a guy out first. Although she had feelings for me before and just used it as a trigger to come on to me)
one more thing- her relationship past is history, I get that. But she talks so much about how she was hurt by whatever happened and that's she's a different person because of it... how do I handle it?
12 years

English to american

I'll think I'll do one (quite apply) for food, so in the ol' UK:
fries are chips
chips are crisps
cookies are biscuits (except cookies, which are still cookies)
candy tends to be sweets (or chocolate, if it is)
a sarnie is a sandwich - bacon sarnie being a favourite
a fry up is a breakfast meal consisting of fired food. Typically including bacon, egg, bread, sausage, hash brown, mushroom, beans, (won't necessarily include all variables, but they can be changed at will)
12 years

Dubstep anyone?

Sorry I was just adding to discussion about a topic. I'm not a hater, just saying that it's not one of may favourite things is all.

It's alright, I respect that people like it and dance to it - as I've gone along with doing on occasion - it's just not one of my favourite things.

Yeah honestly I don't know much about electronic music (ejay really being my only basis)... yeah also I was just killing time on the forums

okay, so I think we're all cool now smiley

(backing away after perhaps unintentionally starting something)
12 years

Doctor who

Love Doctor Who. When Smith started, I was still mourning Tennant, so I hated every change they had made.

But now I think he's a great doctor. Different, of course, but the greatness remains

... bow ties are cool
12 years

Survey says…!

I've never done it at work... never done it ever, actually

I'm a man... yes I am
12 years