When you became fat, did people treat you differently?

Yes they did. Insults seemed to be coming daily until I finally said screw them,it is my body and I like it! So I went from the original 170 to 235,then up to 315.What the future brings,I'll just let happen and enjoy the ride.
3 years

Got the urge

Now is the time to forget that last 5 or 6 months. I bet your body is very happy now.
3 years

What made you wanna gain weight?

Ditzy:
First time was to get back at my husband.
I caught him cheating on me with a fat girl.
Now that you have filled out so nicely, I bet he is kicking himself in the butt.
4 years

The covid calorie caravan

slopfatjim:
well if there is a food shortage, they may decide to lock all the fat people up so there is enough for the regular people to eat, image being locked up for being fat stuck on a 800 cal liquid diet until further notice!

if there aint enough space they could

Make it illegal to sell food to fat people
wire there teeth together etc...

u never know the knock on the door could be coming
HORRORS!!!
4 years

Anyone went from super fit to fat?

I was 160 for years,and am now 315.
4 years

How much does weight gain affect breast size?

FattyFat25:
I weigh 209

You should update your profile. It still says 135.
4 years

Mature ladies

Proud2bme:
LOL! Well, how mature are we talking about? How are you doing Rick?
I am well thank you. I think 40's,50's 60's, and beyond. Why be a member if you don't participate?
4 years

Mature ladies

Why don't any of the more mature ladies use the chat? It isn't just for the teen to 30 something people. Come and participate!
4 years

Scale

FattyFat25:
Just got a new scale and it turns out I am 10 lbs heavier than I thought. I am super excited.
Anybody have similar experiences?

All the way from 170 to 310. It came like growth spurts 5,10,and 15 pound increments.
4 years

Psych meds

FattyFat25:
Has anybody gained weight from psych meds? My dr just prescribed something for my mood but warned it could lead to weight gain and appetite increases. He said I would likely gain 40-80 lbs in a short period of time. I am excited to start the med tonight.

Since you are 135 now and want to reach 200,you should be quite happy. I bet you will be a total cutie at 205.
4 years
23456   loading