Any other male feedees?

Just_Jess_81:
Some constructive advice for male feedees, for everyone really, when it comes to meeting people online ...

If you are looking for something very specific ... i.e. a relationship, role play, a regular feeder, or just one-time feedings ... then you need to put that very clearly on your profile. Put both what you are looking for and what you aren't. If it is in person or online only ... say so.

Beyond that, use the shouts and the personal ads section of the forum to let people know you are looking ... and again, be very clear about what you are looking for and what you are not.

People aren't just going to fall into your lap and they aren't mind readers, you need to put yourself out there and in a way that attracts what you are looking for otherwise you will get overlooked. P.S. I'm saying this as a female feeder, so ... lol

Put the effort in, show potential feeders or whoever that you are serious and looking for something real, then be patient.

In the meantime, use the search option under profiles, check the user tab in chat, or look at the personal ads for the role you want, then browse the profiles that interest you and reach out to those who have taken the time to do all of the above things on their profile

Doing all of these things will help you connect with people that are interested in you for the right reasons and keep both you and the people that reach out to you from wasting time. It's not going to be a 100% of the time thing, but it's better than 0%, right?

Cheeselogsandhogs:
Sounds advice, soundly taken. I should add a lot more though.

I have given up trying to find a female feeder, I know they theoretically exist (seem to) but just not for me. You either have to be super interesting (and selling yourself really well online), really handsome (Brad Pitt), rich or famous, otherwise you can forget it.
Feabie, Fantasy Feeder, and all the others have been for me the biggest frustration in my life.
Female feeders now feel to me like royalty, they can pick and chose who they want, they can ignore anyone they don't feel like talking to, they got 200+ mails waiting, probably overwhelmed. I guess for every 1 female feeder, there are 400 male feedees. Many female feeders are super pick and many of them hide, they might not even want to admit that they are feeders.

While at the same time, my inbox stays empty, I'm respectful, patient, nice and never let my frustration show. I know after years of searching that I can't be a feedee, not with a real life woman that includes real life meetings and feedings, I now live in a desperate and hopeless fantasy world that will never come true, ever.

I'm super passionate about feeding, I have been for many many years. I know this is my lifes mission, to change this horrible pathetic state of undevelopment of the feeding world in general. I have been on radio interviews, TV interviews and have written tons of stories about feeding, probably among the most extreme and direct sexual ones that you can ever find, I have a skill for feeding, the fantasies I get for stories now drive me crazy, because I can no longer write them, knowing that they will get ignored by everybody. I feel I have something to say, feel I have a mission to change this sad state of affairs where everybody is hiding in the fridge, feeders and feedees, but I have no voice, nobody listens, no power, no influence, nothing.
It is like I need to go places and am paralyzed, tied down and can't move.

I just have to quit, because otherwise I will go insane with frustration.
I'm a very social person and stuck on an island alone and don't know what to do, after I have tried everything. Maybe imagine that are people here that are real? Live permanently in some illusion where things are ok, where there are women that want me to gain and actually make me grow? I guess that is it.

My life is otherwise OK, but in the feeding realm, I sometimes thing that if somebody gave me this mission, they are cruel and nasty and they are laughing about my misfortune and me not having a chance, yet dreaming and hoping, knowing that there is no hope for me.
I will never meet a real life woman that is into feedism. It is also crazy, I can meet any woman in real life eand have a great conversation, I'm great with people, but of course they are never into feedism and neither do I have a way to ever find out, while on the other side, I can never ever convert a online conversation with a woman into a real life meeting.
I'm very good with computers and technology, I witnessed the creation of the web and remember the time before, but everything I write on a profile on any website that is feedism related must be 100% wrong, because I see a pattern, where women look at my profile and then I never hear from them again, it is crazy. The impression I give on my online profiles is completely the opposite of what I am as a real human being. I started cutt
3 years

Any other male feedees?

Bigs1996:
I’m not even sure what I’m looking for. Whenever I get contacted by girls and talk to them, they eventually stop talking to me. Makes me feel I’m doing something wrong. I’m not really good at flirting / talking to gals.

Trust me, you are not alone. I have the very same problem, I either get ignored outright or the conversation stops after a few lines.
It is a very sad and sucky situation in the feeding world.
3 years

Nearly bursting

jamiela33:
are there any people on this app that enjoy inflating or stuffing to the point of bursting/near bursting? i know most people are scared of death feederism or whatever but..what’s your ultimate fantasy?

It is a super hot fantasy, I would love to talk to you about it sometimes if you enjoy what I write.
The fatter I get, the more I know that pressure should go into me, that there is a a female feeder out there that would love to unleash me, pump up my belly and explore my limit, pushing it further and further, my belly already showing large red bands as stretch marks and my belly getting a little larger each time, force feeding, she getting turned on by my groaning gut and the belly that gets absolutely enormous from it. And the fast weight gain that saddles me with more and more lard and hangs more and more. There is nothing hotter than having such a huge fattened up gut that hangs, but then pumping it up to the max, showing how it looks when it is at the limit.
For me, the fear of really exploding would make the stomach stretch more and push the fat fast into the fat cells.
My gut is made for fast weight gain, really fast fattening and it is a dream I have to have a feeder that would push me to the limit, be impatient and wants to see how fast I can fatten up. I'm fantasizing about thicker and thicker hoses, both in the mouth and in the behind, maybe at the same time and my balloon gut showing that I have been trained by her. Her getting aroused and horny from it, seeing me expand and balloon would be the confirmation that would make the swelling and fattening even more exciting for me. I feel like a pig insofar that I know that I need to be forced to gain, with pressure and experiment, how fast the gut will put on fat. Immobility is crazy, but I notice myself looking for a woman that is into that.I imagine her not disclosing this to me while starting to date me, to not scare me away, but then when she is already force feeding me, she tells me in no uncertain terms that she is actually impatient to get me there and gets turned on by me struggling to walk and be able to get up without help after overeating for hours.
There is more about what happens afterwards, but I probably have written too much already and most people will not even read this.

Lets just say that soon, I need pressure inside my gut, I need fast filling with a hose or pump, because otherwise my gut does not get full anymore, even after hours of stuffing myself and I long for the pressure, the fear of exploding.
3 years

I’d love to inflate someone

It is my biggest fantasy too and I want it to become real, I need it to become real. I have a ball belly, a balloon belly that you can tell should be inflated, it will get larger and larger, I want to feel the pressure rise inside me, I dream about a female feeder that is into inflation and pumps me up more and more, stretching me, giving me stretch marks on my balloon gut.
We go swimming together at the lake, where nobody is around and she has several pumps, a compressor, an pump for a mattress and a foot pump that she loves pumping me with, watching how my gut gets larger and larger. And before we go swimming, she makes me into her favorite inflated toy and I float for her, round and pumped up, my gut feeling like I'm going to explode. That feeling is so hot, I know it will stretch me larger and larger. I want to show this to a feeder, so she can watch how my gut just inflates, like there is nothing to it, like it is the most natural thing in the world. I would just love to experiement, find out what is possible and why my gut needs in terms of inflation. Feeling the pumps of her strong legs, when she uses to foot pump would be something very erotic, feeling how she inflates me, how fast she pumps, slower or faster and what it does with me. A total dream!
3 years

Do any men want to be immobile

Yes. I can't help it, it is luring me, I don't know how that could ever be, but I'm looking for a feeder that is into immobility. And, as I know how it is when you really yearn for something, I will find her. And It will be the most incredible hot thing I have ever experienced, but the rapid weight gain will be a little scary, but still very exciting and definitely what should happen with me.
How can that ever really happen?
There could be a medical study into fattening up, what the most efficient way is to make somebody fatter. Trying different methods and documenting the success in weight gain, They would select me as I have all the signs of extreme obesity waiting for me. And they take care of me, immobility just the next step. This gives an incredibly insight into fattening and defeating hunger worldwide.
In my case they would also want to find out if there is such a thing as a feeding mode, where a human being becomes a fat producer and gains rapidly. And to find out, is a one ton human being (2000 pounds) possible and why dimensions would my belly have.
In my case I image a feeder fattening me up and getting aroused at how I struggle with immobility and how I have a harder and harder time walking. Immobility will open up a lot more fattening possibilities and I know one of its purpose is to make sure my stomach and colon stretch easier, as I can't get away anymore and my gut has to resist exploding.
4 years

Skinny people who became fat?

I used to be 155 pounds (70 kg) and became a feedee when I realized that fat is not just beautiful on women, but men like me too should inflate and get really fat. Now I'm carrying 320 lbs (140 kg) and love it, but I can feel that I need to gain more and faster and that it will be the most wonderful thing in the world to carry a hanging belly apron.
I wanted to post pics, before after, but have not seen anybody else do it. I would love to show. My profile pic and pretty much all pics on here from me are outdated, I have become a lot fatter.
I can't stop gaining and expanding and I can be happy that I'm still single, that finding a female feeder into extreme stuff is very hard. I would not be so fast on my legs still. But I seek her and know that I should ballloon up with the help of a competent feedress.
4 years

Why are there no mutual gainers?

WOW, THAT rare???? No answer, nothing?
Why the hell is the feedism / feeding scene so incredibly pathetically undeveloped? I have been in this for a long time and nothing has improved, not one bit, nothing. People still hide in closets and from themselves.
SAD, very sad.
5 years

Video of me male feedee getting fatter and fatter

Me as a male feedee, getting fatter and fatter (german):
5 years

Learning to forgive and forget?

Hmm, relationships are TOUGH. Everybody is struggling, really NOBODY knows how a good one works and how to get it.
But one thing I know is: Don't chose lightly, if you want to marry, chose well and picky. Many people just chose the first person that comes along.
Alcohol abuse is a really tough one. Make sure you remember that he can get out of it, but he might not. Set a time limit when he works on getting himself cleaned up. If he doesn't, it likely will never get better, EVER, then get a better relationship.
5 years

Why are there no mutual gainers?

I have noticed that mutual gainers (female) are super rare. Why is that?
5 years
12345   loading