Fat girl humiliation fantasy?

I haven't stepped on a doctor's scale in years because I'm so self-conscious about my size.

FemaleFatAdmirer:
Same. That's why I want a feeder who'll weigh me, and lecture me about the health consequences of obesity.

Piggy Mrsmgr22:
Me too

Using skinfold calipers on someone sounds fun, too.
sciencedirect.com/topics/nursing-and-health-professions/skinfold-calliper
5 years

Any lesbians here who love fat women ?

blarger:
Not a lesbian but I'm a thin queer woman who likes fat women. Not really into feeding/making people gain but into teasing and humiliation if that's anyone's thing.

Nikki Turner:
Mmmmm I�d love for u to shame me.

Feel free to message me!
5 years

My online master put me on a diet

Damn, with that giant bulging gut I can see why.
You’re an inch shorter than me and you weigh more than twice as much!
5 years

Too fat to masturbate

The idea of a partner being too fat to masturbate...mmm. I’m imagining someone begging me as I run my hands over their body, maybe over their genitals, but not fucking them. “Maybe you should have thought about this before you let yourself go, fatty.”
5 years

Looking for piggy to tease

Sexylittleblob:
Please tease a little fat 🐷 like me. I am super slutty, super horny, and super fat. Please I beg to be teased.

Little?
5 years

Fat boy humiliation

usdaporky2007:
Love the theme of being taunted for getting fat! Fantasize about being told to strip naked, get on the scale, be measured and "analyzed" for all my fat body parts. Then to be punished with being exercised in the nude in front of the mistress, until I lose the flab

Why don't you have any pictures or measurements up then?
6 years

Any lesbians here who love fat women ?

Not a lesbian but I'm a thin queer woman who likes fat women. Not really into feeding/making people gain but into teasing and humiliation if that's anyone's thing.
6 years

Scale fetish?

I'm really turned on by the idea of watching someone get weighed and feeling humiliated/embarrassed by how fat they are/how much they weigh, or getting scolded by the doctor/nurse weighing them.
6 years

Masturbation

heftyheifer:
I get off on the fantasy of a skinny female feeder teasing me for being such a fat greedy hog before force feeding me to my limit and fucking me when I'm too stuffed to get up.

Mmmm, that's almost like a form of bondage. I'm not really into the idea of trying to make anyone gain weight but teasing and having someone be held in place by their own greed is hot.
6 years

The line between playful teasing and verbal abuse

Yeah, I have trouble with that too. People have agency and can consent to what they like, but it's also true that society is really really fatphobic and that many people have been scarred by that in lots of ways. I feel like it's hard to know where an impulse is really coming from and where teasing will really land, psychologically speaking. I would never tease someone about body stuff unless they specifically asked for it; I would definitely not bring it up and suggest I do it to them.
7 years
123   loading