Seems the community is dying?

I think at the beginning this was called fantasy feeder, because feeding was thought of only as a fantasy, not something people would actually engage in. It is without question real. So you just have to be patient.
1 year

I got stood up by someone here

Sorry to hear this. Since you met him on line rather than through friends work etc, he can do this with no possibility of blowback. Also your sixth sense cannot operate like it can when you are in the physical presence of someone. Online has lots of plusses. But a few minuses. You are beautiful, keep trying make the first date local and low key. May you have much better luck next time😌
1 year

How do i tell my partner i want to gain?

just do what you are doing relationships do not always need full disclosure. if be says sometimes it seems like you arr getting fat on purpose you reply sometimes i think i am
5 years

New chat (beta)

Put the chat button to the immediate left of the user name
8 years

New chat (beta)

elevator bar disappears. leaving screen kicks you out of private chat , gone when you return, good and quick
8 years

Feedees/foodees hypothetical q

GymRatGoneJiggly wrote:
AskDrFeeder wrote:
GymRatGoneJiggly wrote:
Since i never mean to get stuffed it just happens, i prob wouldn't get a ton. but i might get a big mac, several crispy chicken snack wraps, a grilled onion cheddar burger, a large fry and an iced tea.

What if you were stuck there all day? (Waiting for a ride or something). What would you end up having?

If i was waiting for around five hours i might get this meal two or three times and change up some stuff, maybe get some chicken nuggets, or a coke instead of iced tea. but realistically i have to admit that i might get embarrassed and only be able to make myself go up to the counter once or twice.

Or get inventive and get back in the car and go to the drive through as if you were getting dinner for a whole bunch of friends who had just called you
9 years

Itsurgrlv

That is sad to hear, please post the link. I chatted with her last about a year ago on y a hoo and she said that she was unable to walk and absolutely hated it, but that could be fake of course
9 years

Getting paid to get fat

There's the Tammy Jung method.
10 years

Extreme obesity in literature

the feedee in the Road to Wigan Pier
10 years
12   loading