Subtle domination/manipulation

RunningMan wrote:

I prefer getting my feedee to stuff themselves rather than being aggressive. Getting someone to overeat is a fun challenge, and naughty XD

Agreed, that's why training a submissive feedee/piggie is so fun. Using something like after stuffing their bellies full and then getting them off. That way you associate a stuffed belly even more with positive feelings. So when your piggy is feeling down or turned on, eventually, the body will prompt them to eat expecting an orgasm to reset everything and make them feel extra good. Then there are two scenerios if this training is carried out correctly. The first is that your feedee will eat more to try and get off. And when that doesn't happen and they are glutted in place, the alternative is that when that occurs and they cannot, they are hot and horny and will absolutely do anything to climax...ideally of course. Sure would be fun to do.
10 years

Calling out the skinny guys!

I'm 6'0" and about 170 lbs. if that works for anybody. smiley
10 years

I want to be worshipped

chubbyblues wrote:
I want to be dominant!

Oi! THat's my line. LOL smiley
10 years

Gaining contracts?

I see what you mean. A more positive reinforcement sort of deal as opposed to negative. That could work very well and be very effective. The thing with mine though is that I had written it with someone in mind and her reward was the exotic feeling of being made a slave and submissive 24/7. So while I get what you're saying gaining was not the intention behind the one that created, domination was. Hence the reason why I did not originally post it on this thread.
10 years

Hot wax

I have used hot wax on a sub before. She loved it especially on more sensitive areas (for her) like her sweet meat on her sides, her breasts and back. Never did it on the belly though although I probably could have. I can recommend that if you try it again, especially if you are tied up, have whoever is dripping the wax on you have ice cubes and trace and/or prep areas too. Temperature play like that can be very fun.smiley
10 years

Gaining contracts?

georgejorge wrote:
I love the idea, but most of the stories I've seen on here are a bit too cruel for my taste. Depending on the reward, I would be very tempted to sign one.

Reward? What you mean by that?
10 years

Gaining contracts?

perfectflaws91 wrote:
TheDemolitionMann wrote:
So there were some threads on here about rules and whatnot for having someone gain weight. I figured I'd take a stab at something in a contract fashion, much like slave contracts in the sub/dom world. Also if you really aren't into S&M and sub/dom I'd suggest you stop reading around here. smiley Spaces that show up in the contract are for the submissive to right their name in. I also wrote this contract with a person in mind and she happens to like things a bit rougher so the contrat itself is a bit heavy on punishment. Lastly, I wrote this draft of it with the submissive being female, so the pronouns mostly are mostly she. That's my own preference is all. Well here's the contract.

By reading and signing this document, you, one Mrs. blank is agreeing to follow all of the conditions written in this contract for the full extent of this three year contract. Failure to comply with any of the conditions after agreeing and signing this document will result in punishment listed in the contract or possibly a more fitting punishment to be determined by your dominant or Master. Should Mrs. blank find that that she is being mistreated she is entitled to leave for a period of seventy-two hours and then call by phone only saying the safe word to be determined immediately after signing this document.

The conditions that follow will be carried out by the dominant on one
blank while she is in servitude to her and taking care of her Master, but are not completely limited to them. The conditions are as follows:
1) shall not be called by her name in the presence of her Master or dominant. The name(s) she shall be called by are as follows, but not limited to: pet, piggy, piglet, slave, fatty, utters, cow, cumdump, chunk-a-butt, etc.
a.She shall be called by her name only if in company of others or her Master does not wish to call her by one of her new names for any reason
b.Other Masters or dominants are allowed to call her any of these new names only with express permission of her Master
c.Referring to herself by her non-submissive name of or any of the derivations, she shall be spanked 5 times on each butt cheek with her Master’s bare hand.
2) blank shall always refer to her Master as such unless a situation arises that she cannot.
a.Failure to refer to her Master as such will result in her calling him as such in public or she may be ball gagged for a period of time and teased at her Master’s digression
3) blank shall engage in oral sex with her Master at least once a day.
a.Failure to do so will result in 10 barehanded spanks to each of her bare butt cheeks.
b.Should she cause her Master to ejaculate, she will swallow all of her Master’s semen and as a reward may ask her Master for something, but nothing that will allow her out of the contract or for her to become the dominant in any manner.
c.Should she fail to cause her Master to ejaculate, she shall be punished by remaining on her knees and wait until her Master ejaculates all over her face and clean up the mess.
4) blank shall understand that her Master can have sex with her at any time and in any place. Additionally, her Master is allowed to ejaculate in any of her orifices.
a.Resisting shall result in a punishment she is to be tied down and played with and teased until her Master is satisfied.
5) blank understands that there may be rough sexual experiences in which she may be tied up, strapped down or to something, handled roughly, whipped, etc. resulting in markings being left on her body are her burden and should be worn with pride.
a.Lying about how she received any markings that appear on her body will result in clothes-pinning and stimulation to be carried out by her Master until orgasm
6)Should blank complain about not getting enough attention or sex from her Master she will immediately result in her being teased and tortured and denied orgasm until her Master decides to let her climax.
a.Should she attempt to masturbate to relieve herself she shall immediately be punished by being tied down and subjected to electroshock, water or hot wax torture.
7) blank will wear a collar or nipple clamps and be lead around by them should her Master decide to.
a.Any resistance will lead to her being tied to a piece of furniture face down, and she will be forcefully double penetrated.
8) blank over the course of this contract shall gain at least 2 pounds a month for a total gain of 72 pounds.
a.Failure to make her weight will result in three days of straight stuffing that will not be included in her weekly weight gain.
i. Should she fail to keep down her stuffing meals, she shall be fed again, tied down, and be punished with electroshock, water or hot wax torture.
b.Additionally, her Master should he or she so choose is allowed to fatten up their slave without their slave’s consent or permission.
9) blank will comply with her Master’s choices or decisions about her clothing. This may include but are not limited to wearing nothing at all, bikinis, tight outfits, corsets, etc.
a.Failure to comply or any resistance will result in being made to wear tight clothing and be subjected to having inserting controllable toys in or on her body that will periodically turned on and off at her Master’s discretions.
10) blank will take all teasing about her weight with a smile. Should anyone call or compare her to a large or fat animal and she hears of it, she has to make the animal’s sound.
a.Should anyone ask her if she is pregnant, she is to reply, “No, I’m just fat,” and smile.
b.Should she fail to reply with either, she will be tied down and teased/denied orgasm until she makes the animal’s sound or proclaim that she’s a fat and continues to do so through her climax.
11) blank must have express permission from her Master and only her Master to enter her Master’s room or bed. Otherwise she is to stay out of his room and sleep on her own bed.
a.Failure to follow this follow this rule will result in her being tied up like a pet and be made to crawl around on all 4s like a pet dog or cat.
12) blank will not violate the rules of this contract in order to elicit the punishments for her own personal pleasure.
a.Should she be found out to or even suspected of doing so, her punishment will be to be tied to a wall and stimulated to orgasm and watch her Master to take pleasure in ***ing another submissive or woman.
13)Should the situation arise where the submissive is unable to meet some of the these requirements for example she is going out of town for work, the Master and only the Master has the ability to allow some of the conditions slide or be postponed until the submissive’s return.
a.Note that the Master, after the contract is signed cannot add new conditions but only limit or stop ones in this contract.
14)A lastly, there is an option for the submissive if they are good and please their Master to receive a shortened amount of time for the contract, meaning that they may end the contract before the three years has elapsed for good behavior.

Upon reading the terms and conditions of this contract, you understand that you will be treated as a slave for the period of three years and will serve your Master for that time period. Additionally, you will have to abide by the conditions in the contract. Failure to do so will not cause this contract to be terminated but only in you being punished. The contract will start one week after signing so that you can prepare to spend the next three years of your life as a slave as well as, create a safe word. If you understand all of the terms and conditions of this contract, sign below as the submissive/slave.

blank

Well that's what I came up with, hope some people enjoy it.smiley

Oh my! That sounds utterly delectable! smiley

I'm glad you like it.smiley

Erin93 wrote:
Erin93 wrote:
Not in to doing that myself but I love the idea of it! smiley

What do you like about it exactly? And why wouldn't you do something like that Erin?

It's just a great fantasy, kinda like the 50 shades of grey books but it's a little too intense for me. Hahaha and I'm not into the intentional gaining thing also.[/quote]

Well like I said, this contract was person specific. Naturally, if you were to sign a contract, I'd have to make it somewhat along the lines of things that you enjoy Erin.smiley
10 years

Gaining contracts?

otherland78 wrote:
hmmm....interesting ;-)

depending on the rewards maybe i couldn´t resist such a contract ^^

i would fear to much gain but at the same time would be very turned on to think about it and feel myself unable to resist to fullfil that contract if it is made nicely and tempting .....

Well mine is a bit of template and the gaining part in mine is kind of secondary. It's more for those that are into bondage and sub/dom stuff.

Erin93 wrote:
Not in to doing that myself but I love the idea of it! smiley

What do you like about it exactly? And why wouldn't you do something like that Erin?
10 years

Gaining contracts?

So there were some threads on here about rules and whatnot for having someone gain weight. I figured I'd take a stab at something in a contract fashion, much like slave contracts in the sub/dom world. Also if you really aren't into S&M and sub/dom I'd suggest you stop reading around here. smiley Spaces that show up in the contract are for the submissive to right their name in. I also wrote this contract with a person in mind and she happens to like things a bit rougher so the contrat itself is a bit heavy on punishment. Lastly, I wrote this draft of it with the submissive being female, so the pronouns mostly are mostly she. That's my own preference is all. Well here's the contract.

By reading and signing this document, you, one Mrs. blank is agreeing to follow all of the conditions written in this contract for the full extent of this three year contract. Failure to comply with any of the conditions after agreeing and signing this document will result in punishment listed in the contract or possibly a more fitting punishment to be determined by your dominant or Master. Should Mrs. blank find that that she is being mistreated she is entitled to leave for a period of seventy-two hours and then call by phone only saying the safe word to be determined immediately after signing this document.

The conditions that follow will be carried out by the dominant on one
blank while she is in servitude to her and taking care of her Master, but are not completely limited to them. The conditions are as follows:
1) shall not be called by her name in the presence of her Master or dominant. The name(s) she shall be called by are as follows, but not limited to: pet, piggy, piglet, slave, fatty, utters, cow, cumdump, chunk-a-butt, etc.
a.She shall be called by her name only if in company of others or her Master does not wish to call her by one of her new names for any reason
b.Other Masters or dominants are allowed to call her any of these new names only with express permission of her Master
c.Referring to herself by her non-submissive name of or any of the derivations, she shall be spanked 5 times on each butt cheek with her Master’s bare hand.
2) blank shall always refer to her Master as such unless a situation arises that she cannot.
a.Failure to refer to her Master as such will result in her calling him as such in public or she may be ball gagged for a period of time and teased at her Master’s digression
3) blank shall engage in oral sex with her Master at least once a day.
a.Failure to do so will result in 10 barehanded spanks to each of her bare butt cheeks.
b.Should she cause her Master to ejaculate, she will swallow all of her Master’s semen and as a reward may ask her Master for something, but nothing that will allow her out of the contract or for her to become the dominant in any manner.
c.Should she fail to cause her Master to ejaculate, she shall be punished by remaining on her knees and wait until her Master ejaculates all over her face and clean up the mess.
4) blank shall understand that her Master can have sex with her at any time and in any place. Additionally, her Master is allowed to ejaculate in any of her orifices.
a.Resisting shall result in a punishment she is to be tied down and played with and teased until her Master is satisfied.
5) blank understands that there may be rough sexual experiences in which she may be tied up, strapped down or to something, handled roughly, whipped, etc. resulting in markings being left on her body are her burden and should be worn with pride.
a.Lying about how she received any markings that appear on her body will result in clothes-pinning and stimulation to be carried out by her Master until orgasm
6)Should blank complain about not getting enough attention or sex from her Master she will immediately result in her being teased and tortured and denied orgasm until her Master decides to let her climax.
a.Should she attempt to masturbate to relieve herself she shall immediately be punished by being tied down and subjected to electroshock, water or hot wax torture.
7) blank will wear a collar or nipple clamps and be lead around by them should her Master decide to.
a.Any resistance will lead to her being tied to a piece of furniture face down, and she will be forcefully double penetrated.
8) blank over the course of this contract shall gain at least 2 pounds a month for a total gain of 72 pounds.
a.Failure to make her weight will result in three days of straight stuffing that will not be included in her weekly weight gain.
i. Should she fail to keep down her stuffing meals, she shall be fed again, tied down, and be punished with electroshock, water or hot wax torture.
b.Additionally, her Master should he or she so choose is allowed to fatten up their slave without their slave’s consent or permission.
9) blank will comply with her Master’s choices or decisions about her clothing. This may include but are not limited to wearing nothing at all, bikinis, tight outfits, corsets, etc.
a.Failure to comply or any resistance will result in being made to wear tight clothing and be subjected to having inserting controllable toys in or on her body that will periodically turned on and off at her Master’s discretions.
10) blank will take all teasing about her weight with a smile. Should anyone call or compare her to a large or fat animal and she hears of it, she has to make the animal’s sound.
a.Should anyone ask her if she is pregnant, she is to reply, “No, I’m just fat,” and smile.
b.Should she fail to reply with either, she will be tied down and teased/denied orgasm until she makes the animal’s sound or proclaim that she’s a fat and continues to do so through her climax.
11) blank must have express permission from her Master and only her Master to enter her Master’s room or bed. Otherwise she is to stay out of his room and sleep on her own bed.
a.Failure to follow this follow this rule will result in her being tied up like a pet and be made to crawl around on all 4s like a pet dog or cat.
12) blank will not violate the rules of this contract in order to elicit the punishments for her own personal pleasure.
a.Should she be found out to or even suspected of doing so, her punishment will be to be tied to a wall and stimulated to orgasm and watch her Master to take pleasure in ***ing another submissive or woman.
13)Should the situation arise where the submissive is unable to meet some of the these requirements for example she is going out of town for work, the Master and only the Master has the ability to allow some of the conditions slide or be postponed until the submissive’s return.
a.Note that the Master, after the contract is signed cannot add new conditions but only limit or stop ones in this contract.
14)A lastly, there is an option for the submissive if they are good and please their Master to receive a shortened amount of time for the contract, meaning that they may end the contract before the three years has elapsed for good behavior.

Upon reading the terms and conditions of this contract, you understand that you will be treated as a slave for the period of three years and will serve your Master for that time period. Additionally, you will have to abide by the conditions in the contract. Failure to do so will not cause this contract to be terminated but only in you being punished. The contract will start one week after signing so that you can prepare to spend the next three years of your life as a slave as well as, create a safe word. If you understand all of the terms and conditions of this contract, sign below as the submissive/slave.

blank

Well that's what I came up with, hope some people enjoy it.smiley
10 years

Fantasy . confuses me .support

Hi muffin. I totally get where you're coming from. the secret feeding combined with say humiliation is fun for me too. Granted, it's generally looked down on because of the manipulation aspect but I do like it. Something that I found to help is to write stories with this as the premise. They can be light and fun or brutally manipulative and controlling. However, you feel like making them is up to you, and it can help alleviate some of the tension by creating an outlet.
10 years
23456   loading