Do you ever wonder if people are gainers or feedees?

Bicepsual:
I frankly think it's ultra-rare to find a true feedee. Most that are overweight are purely addicts. I don't think they're drawing any sexual pleasure at all from their addiction to food.

Sometimes it's funny to view feedee's here speculating "I'm trying so hard to gain weight and this person is twice as big as me. Oh, they HAVE to be getting turned on by this. How else could you become over 300lbs???"

Well - hate to break it to you, but they're just an addict no different from any other addict out there that can't gain control over there lives.

Need to agree with this insight I'm afraid
5 years

Premium content is encouraging gold diggers

CatCat:
Posting premium content doesn't really give anyone "profits". It may just about cover the posters own premium access. So I REALLY would not bring up the prostitutes/johns thing into this.

I agree 100%
5 years

Weight gain

Thanks for expanding on that for me and congratulations on the baby news. Here's hoping you'll start the gaining thing again once the baby's here.
6 years

Weight gain

"All my friends are fat, all my family's fat"

I'm sure lots on here would love to hear a little more detail about this if possible?
6 years

Fatty girl with flat breasts

RussianPiggy wrote:
My daughter (20 years) have not much for breasts, but she had a big belly and double chin too. She very upset smiley

Sounds perfect
12 years
123   loading