Seattle meet up?

Christ on a cracker! I'm so bummed I missed out again. I promise I'm not that flakey IRL. I was so looking forward to meeting you guys and showing off my new fats. Unf!

Did anyone get the lobster Mac and cheese? I was eyeing it for days!
10 years

Seattle meet up?

Oh they're super accommodating. They'll be able to fit 1 more in. We had a big drunk group of nurses there changing seats, bringing friends.. Etc.

The more the merrier!!
10 years

Seattle meet up?

I am in +1!!!

Gordon Biersch in the Pacific Place Mall has been accommodating of larger groups in the fast. They have a pretty big menu with mostly American food + good beer. All ages in the dining room. They're open until 11 on Saturdays and in the Pacific Place Mall which has parking and easier bus access than the Spaghetti Factory. The downside is its a little pricier like $15-20ish per entree from what I remember.

The Spagetti Factory has a parking lot but it only has like 20 spots and there aren't really any pay lots or garages nearby so sometimes when I've been there I've had to park several blocks away.
11 years

Seattle meet up?

So sad I missed it. Anyone down for round two???
11 years

300#

I hit my goal last night of 300 lbs. I woke up this morning and its stuck! I'm legitimately 300 lbs. 300.2!

I started gaining on purpose at about 200 lbs a little less than 3 years ago. The past 50 have been in the past year.

I'm 5'4" so 300 lbs makes me a legitimate fat girl. Yay. I'm so excited!

Ice cream cake and clothes shopping to celebrate.
11 years

Just passed the 300 mark

Your chub is nice-looking!

I'm so close to 300! cant wait for that victory.

Are you aiming for higher?
11 years

Seattle meet up?

I'm bringing 2 guests instead if 1.
11 years

Seattle meet up?

So Gordon Biersch and Chresecake Facyory are in the same area of Seattle but no happy hour on Saturdays. They're both like $10-20 per plate. Claim Jumper is about the same actually.
11 years

Seattle meet up?

Gotcha.. Didn't even occur to me! There's gotta be another later happy hour downtown.
11 years

Fat face

I hate my double chin! It's hard to feel like yourself when your face is changing. I actually want up go to a plastic surgeon and ask to have the fat from my chin put into my belly. smiley
11 years
12345   loading