Seattle meet up?

Not to throw a wrench in the plans but I'm hearing people say that there is concern about location and cost. Should we maybe try to so something in Seattle proper for happy hour?

Dragonfish on Pine st down has a happy hour that has super cheap food and drinks from 9pm-1am. It's very busable and there's reasonably priced parking down the street at Pacific Place until 2am. The food is Asain including sushi and there's wine and beer and a full bar.

www.dragonfishcafe.com/sea/happy.html
11 years

Seattle meet up?

How about Sat Feb 9th at like 9ish somewhere with booze??
11 years

Big woman- small breasts.

When girls get really big their massive bellies hips and thighs seem to dwarf their boobs regardless of wheat her they started as an a cup or a dd.
11 years

300lbs

mdp99 wrote:
You look great McKaty!!! Keep up the good work! How sexy big do you want to get?

Thanks! 400 lbs is my final goal. Wish it could be more but then there's real life. I am so excited to get to gain another 100 lbs though!
11 years

300lbs

I'm 295.. So excited for 300 to come!!
11 years

Ideal weightgain relationship?

I like being the fatty who gets fatter with my BFs help but I also kind of want something to grab onto and I want to see the evidence of all the good times and good food we've had on my man.
11 years

The next goal?

Omg! what a milestone! what did you do to celebrate?

I was 295 last night. I think I'm going to get a Dairy Queen ice cream cake when I hit 300!

I like the idea of 325 being the next goal.

Good luck. Have fun.
11 years

The wall test

My toes touch but I have a very thick trim around the base of the wall. I so can't wait to try this at someone else's house.

Even if I fail the wall test I pass the hips too fat for a coach airplane seat test!
11 years

Seattle meet up?

I'm from Seattle. Keep me in the loop in case anything materializes.
11 years
2345   loading