Dangerous gaining?

Hedonistic_Purity:
If you want to gain dangerously, eat as much butter cream frosting as you can make mixed with just enough heavy cream to get it down faster. Just be sure that if you develope diabetes you're on top of monitoring your sugar line every 15 minutes.

FatLover91:
I have no interest in controlling my diabetes. It’s a lot harder to gain rapidly if you’re too worried about controlling your blood sugar.

It's easier, actually! The insulin "helps" you gain. Every time you jab yourself you're turning that blood sugar into fat.
2 years

Dangerous gaining?

If you want to gain dangerously, eat as much butter cream frosting as you can make mixed with just enough heavy cream to get it down faster. Just be sure that if you develope diabetes you're on top of monitoring your sugar line every 15 minutes.
2 years

Immobile partner care tips

There's a powder vs. lotion debate to be had here. Including regimes of both?
2 years

Sweaty during sex

You need a box fan, a dark colored towel, and water based lube.
3 years

How fat is "too fat"?

The hottest situation is when too fat is the goal, even for the feedee setting the limit.
4 years

Ruined

Your post could use an edit, it looks like you doubled up.
4 years

Ruined

As a death feeder I definitely get off on ruination, but the idea of it can mean different goals and fetishes to different people, so I think this can be a fun topic.

How do you want to be ruined?

Purely aesthetically--stretch marks, changed face, certain hygienic issues, skin so stretched by fat that you'll never look the same without many expensive surgeries, even with weight loss?

Health--ruined joints, permenantly stretched stomach lining, severe hygienic problems, chronic illness, conditions that hinder or prevent weight loss without surgery, permenant cardiovascular damage, lymphoedema, irreversible diabetes, etc?

Psychological--food addiction, binge eating disorder, emotional eating, dependency, broken will, a feeling of uselessness, wasted potential that can never be regained, feeling too far gone, knowing you're so fat that only attractive to someone who wants to assist in your slow suicide?

Why do you want to be ruined?

Does the thing being ruined directly turn you on? Which is to say, it just does and you don't know why. It didn't develope from another fetish, but the moment you saw it in someone else, or it happened by accident to you, you were turned on.

Did it develope from a similar fetish? An overall desire to be controlled, hurt, to please?

Did it develope from a coping mechanism? A way to turn suffering or self hatred into pleasure?

Is it an excuse? Are you scared of your inherent fetish (mobility issues, health issues, or even just becoming obese), and the more ruined you become, the further gone you are, the easier it is to just let it happen? Does having someone destroy your body ALLOW you to get off on it because now the damage is done/irreversible?

Explore your darkness with this one 💝
4 years

Does stomach full of air increase its capacity?

Ditzy:
Never knew that people pumped air into their intestines.
I knew people bloated with soda and mentos or water.

bigfatdave:
I agree

You agree that she didn't know? smiley
4 years

Does stomach full of air increase its capacity?

Bear in mind that people who inflate by poking a tube up their bum are actually inflating their intestines with air rather than their stomach, from what I've observed. Otherwise instead of farting out all the air they would have poopy burps.
4 years

Is it immoral to ask a non-feedee to gain weight?

The only way it's immoral to ask is if you know you're into this stuff going into the relationship, it's a deal breaker (like you know you won't be happy without feeding/fattening), and you wait UNTIL it becomes a relationship before bringing it up. Then it becomes emotional blackmail unless you make it clear that you're solidly willing to take no for an answer. An exception would be if they don't know anything about feederism, clearly like overeating, have no problem eating in front of you, and make it clear they are happy at any weight or are unconcerned about weight gain. But if you're into immobility or a death feedist, you have to be willing to accept a hard no whenever you decide to bring that up (maybe not let all your crazy out at once.)

Secretly enabling and sabotaging a food addict who easily gains weight and is too enamored with you or too submissive to stop until they're so helpless that it's too late, reminding them constantly that it's their own fault as every pound brings them closer to the grave is HOT fiction... but rather uncouth IRL.
4 years
23456   loading