Extreme weight gain!!

I can always eat more if I have a variety of foods! Buffets are the way to go!

I actually tried something recently that illustrates this point. I know I can down about a gallon in one sitting - I've done it with liquids before and the difference in my before and after weights for a huge buffet meal is about 8 pounds.

I always wondered if I could eat a whole gallon of pudding! I bought a gallon can of Tapioca pudding (which "only" weighs 6lbs 12oz) from Smart and Final, chilled it and popped it open one Saturday morning just to see what I could do.

This is my favorite type of pudding, so I was looking forward to trying this. I got about half way through and started to get sick! Too sweet! You CAN have too much of a good thing! I had to stop at what I knew was only half my capacity. It actually stopped tasting good. :o

So, whether for gaining, stuffing, or just getting your money's worth at the buffet line; variety is the key to success!

P.S. Don't worry, I still like tapioca pudding! Finished off the can over the next few days!

16 years

French clamp down on pro-anorexia websites

Yeah - this is a tricky one!

On the one hand anorexia is the only mental disorder that is fatal. Over a span of 10 years, about 10% of anorexics will die from the disorder. These are women mostly from 11 to 30 years old - dying in what should be the prime of their life. Assuming they survive - severe osteoporosis (loss of bone calcium due to lack of normal periods) is a likely consequence.

On the other hand, I may be shorting my life by 10 or more years by being 150 pounds over my "ideal weight". I'm taking blood pressure, diabetes and cholesterol medication that I probably wouldn't need if I was svelte. I'd be willing to bet that I have more fun being fat though!

For people who are immobile - life expectancy could be a lot shorter, but I don't know the numbers for that one. Is becoming immobile on purpose a disorder in the same sense that anorexia is? Obviously I don't think I have a disorder, but neither do the anorexics! Denial is a wonderful thing!

So other than the free speech argument (which is valid!) and the "they'll be coming after US next" argument (also valid!) I guess you would have to figure in the "relative harm" to society. Does promoting anorexia through these websites cause more people to become anorexic? Does promoting Fat Acceptance through Fantasy Feeder cause more people to be fat? OR, do people just seek out what they are interested in?

I would have to say you would need to demonstrate a cause and effect relationship between the sites and increases in negative social outcomes. Unfortunately, most people (and governments) aren't that logical.

16 years

Inflation art

If anyone is interested, check out DeviantArt.com - do a search for inflation, big belly, or fat and you will find all sorts of interesting things!
16 years

Most fattening food

I have only read about these, but you could probably make one:

Chocolate covered, salted Pig Lard. This is sold as a candy bar in some South American countries. I am not even sure if I want to know what it tastes like!

Psyman
16 years

Sorry - wrong number of sushi rolls

Just for the record - I think it is 120 sushi rolls, not 200. That is still a lot!
Psyman
16 years

Anyone ever see gal sone eat?

Hi all,

This is my first time posting - one of the reasons I found you guys was I was searching for a place to meet someone like Gal Sone. Unfortunately she lives in Japan - is hot - and I will probably never get a chance to meet her. I have attached a link to a video of her (in Japanese, but with subtitles) eating 200 large sushi rolls in about half an hour. There used to be a bunch of her stuff on YouTube, but the Japanese TV companies have been cracking down on unauthorized postings. She weighs about 95 pounds, but in several of the videos she is downing 15 or more pounds of food! She goes from skinny to looking 6 months pregnant - she has been doing this for about 2 years on a regular basis and has not gained any weight! She is a true goddess and it is a major fantasy of mine to stuff her. Let's just see if we can't get some of that weight to stick! You might have to join Veoh to get the whole thing and Japanese TV won't show a bare belly, but you do get to see all the hosts of the show fondling her bulging belly at the end. If anyone out there has pics of her bare full belly I would be forever grateful! Enjoy!

www.veoh.com/videos/v1170215Yyxrxgmw
16 years
89101112   loading