Why my gaining has slowed to a crawl

Keep going! Soon your belly will be well over your waist band and headed for your knee
2 years

Any other girls who are into getting fat together with another girl?

BiteSize:
I mean, sort of. Like, I mean, if I found another chubby/ feedee bimbo girl and, like, we could encourage each other to get cuter as we grew. Maybe talk about clothes, too. Because, like, it feels like most of the cute clothes are only in smaller sizes.

femmefeederlover:
That’s ok because, it’s nice to see a girl bursting out of a cute top tbf

BiteSize:
Ok, but, like, *sometimes* you gotta be professional or, like... stuff digs in and is super uncomfy 😣

It’s good to be comfy for sure
3 years

BiteSize:
I mean, sort of. Like, I mean, if I found another chubby/ feedee bimbo girl and, like, we could encourage each other to get cuter as we grew. Maybe talk about clothes, too. Because, like, it feels like most of the cute clothes are only in smaller sizes.

That’s ok because, it’s nice to see a girl bursting out of a cute top tbf
3 years

🙋🏼‍♀️ I’m definitely down for this! I’m kinda wet just thinking about this prospect!
3 years

Finish the sentence you know your fat when...

When your belly gets in the way of your desk at work
3 years

What do you wanna see?

Lazypunk:
Hello! I'm about to upload my first video in the next few days. BUT I do this for you and now I'm asking you what kind of videos you want to see? What do you want me to do? Your wish is my command! 😘

I want to see you stuff yourself so much you are unable to move and your belly is swollen with good.
3 years

Searching queer girls who like queer girls

I'm a pansexual feeder. I just want to fatten up a beautiful woman!
6 years

Female feeder for female feedee :)

I'd love to encourage you ☺️
6 years

Ways to expand without gaining

I just tried this. I didn't drink too much coke, but swallowed the mentos like a pill with the diet coke. Definately have had some bloating... Unless I let the gas out!
8 years
12   loading