Currently listening to

Saw Broncho on Monday so listening to them a lot right now
9 years

Weight affecting furniture

Completely caved in my exs bed. I hope it's still f*cked trololol
Broke a few of my own beds in previous houses too. Broke a sunbed on holiday which was slightly embarrassing... snapped the legs off my friends sofa a couple of years ago, felt really bad about that but she was fine with it. And at my old work some of the office chairs just used to always sink to the lowest point when I sat on them.
Aaaand can't forget the men I've broken in recent years smiley
9 years

Currently listening to

Mac DeMarco - Ode to Viceroy

I'm so in love with Mac it hurts
9 years

So how brits are on here?

LilRascl wrote:
SilverRider wrote:
Manchestahhhh

Couldn't have said it better myself! Slightly misplaced American living in Greater Mancunia smiley

Good choice of residence. Only the best city in the UK smiley
9 years

Currently listening to

Mac DeMarco right now all of the time ughhhhhhhh

&feature=share
9 years

Fat sex help

in the past ive found that being a fat girl on top, it can be quite difficult to maintain a good rhythm without experiencing any problems, like slipping out etc, but this was probably a penis length issue idk. it can be quite frustrating, but I concur, the further forward I am the easier it is, and the hand thing definitely helps, gives more leverage and balance etc
9 years

This or that

Spotify, more user friendly and more music I reckon.

chocolate milkshake or strawberry milkshake?
9 years

Can i trust you?

"just don't get invested in anyone" is a great phrase. most of the time theyre c*nts. take them lightly, and take control of the situation. if they set out to use you, use THEM, instead.

tread carefully, and id also suggest always adding them on facebook too before you meet. gives you a better idea of what theyre gonna be like. eg. not an absolute mental case/prick with a gf

also don't be scared to tell everyone how little their penis was if they turn out to mess you around
9 years

Flying at 375lb

Oohh relevant thread for me because this has been on my mind a lot over the past few weeks! I'm about 325lbs and I know airlines are all different but when I flew to Tunisia this year , the leg room was tight, but they happily gave me a seatbelt extender both ways and it wasn't such the unpleasant experience I feared it might be. I'm flying on American Airlines in a couple of weeks and I'm finding myself worrying again about how tight the seats are going to be etc, especially as it's an 8 hour long flight. I need to be comfortable! Damn my ridiculously sized ass, lol.

Russiandoll, I know you've got a fair few pounds on me but I'll let you know how it goes with American Airlines!
9 years
23456   loading