Putting on weight long distance / when we move in together

I dropped you a message with a heap of info.. Happy to expand on that list too..
11 months

Go for it!! Literally pig out non stop and see what damage you can do.. Even dropping a gym session a couple of times just to make the overall gains more noticeable (because you can double up on the gym after the 4 weeks).

Definitely need to let me know how it goes.. And interested in what sort of gains you make too.
11 months

See what you can find out before you go to the stage of moving in together.. That would be my thought on it at least..
So gain more beforehand and see how she reacts... It might start the conversation you need to have.
11 months

Feeding while pleasured

Slasher92:
Can confirm that stimulating your partner while they eat can β€œtrain” them to associate being full/certain tastes/eating in general with pleasure

Edging with toys can be a great way to accomplish this

I’ve even been lucky enough to *consensually* use a lovense on a partner in public to give them an extra incentive to finish their plate 😈

Oh yeah, those lovense things would be great for that... I'm getting another one soon and hopefully I can get encouragers all over the world to help me fatten up while using it.. Hehe
1 year

Feeding while pleasured

PrimitiveDesires:
While I have never pleasured a Feedee while stuffing, I am in the habit of doing so post stuffing. Watching them spend the entire day or afternoon packing away meal after meal, maxing out their stomach. Then reward them in whatever fashion they desire.

Yes, please! 😍
1 year

Something interesting happened with chat gpt

There are ways to get around it's limitations, I've had an ongoing conversation with chatgpt (for about 3 or 4 weeks) and I've managed to learn lots from it and about it..
1 year

Belly button fucking

I can't wait to be fat enough that a guy can fuck my belly button and make me feel just how fucking fat I've become for him...
I just need to find a guy who wants to fatten me up!
1 year

Ddlg

I wouldn't call myself a little as such, but I'd love to find a dominant feeder...

I feel that would be the best way for me to seriously blow up to the size i deserve to be!
1 year

Bellybutton sex

Unfortunately it doesn't really help me know more of what I can eat to try to add more subcutaneous fat.. πŸ€”

I'm sure there was a gainer article a couple of years back which explained what foods were good to gain visceral and subcutaneous fat.. I didn't save it, which is a real shame.
1 year

Bellybutton sex

Oh that's absolutely fine if I gain more visceral fat at the same time, but if I can concentrate my gaining of subcutaneous fat (relative to visceral) then maybe I can get that deep belly button I want, but in the meantime my belly will push it even further in front of me.. Win, win situation I guess πŸ˜‚

Thank for the the link, I'll check it out now. 😊
1 year
12345   loading