Bellybutton sex

Bigboyproject:
One day I hope my belly button might be deep enough for that, hahaha..

Though over the years I've gained A LOT of weight and it hasn't gotten any deeper... Anyone got any tips for me to make that happen?

Munchies:
Sounds like you've got a good deal of viceral fat. Since this is fat around your organs, it pushes up the base of your navel making it shallow. Meanwhile subcutaneous fat is fat under the skin. As such, it makes the navel deeper.

Yes, that would be right.. I've gotten a bit more subcutaneous fat, but not nearly enough to deepen my belly button..

Any advice for adding just subcutaneous fat would be great... Then I can truly soften up and get a nice deep belly button..
1 year

Bellybutton sex

One day I hope my belly button might be deep enough for that, hahaha..

Though over the years I've gained A LOT of weight and it hasn't gotten any deeper... Anyone got any tips for me to make that happen?
1 year

Blocking the goods

Rcti:
I was laying down on my boyfriend's chest and was so happy to see that no matter how big, his belly blocked his view downstairs. When does this point occur or when did you notice this occur if it happened to you?

Hasn't occurred to me yet, I can still look around the side.. That was up to 300 lb.

I'm expecting it may be more difficult when I reach 300 again and shortly thereafter I'll lose all view of it completely.. 😉
1 year

Who are the doms and who are the subs?

I'm a dominant person in general, which is why I'd REALLY like to find a dominant feeder to help me to become a more submissive gainer..
1 year

Skinfold test

James225:
Looking a subject to measure and perform a skinfold test on. I'm very fit and find the skinfold test to be the most invasive and humiliating experience for a feedee. If latex gloves and the cold stainless steel medical devices pinching, poking and prodding your fattened body sounds humiliating let me know 😉 preferably female.

Something casual.

I'll submit to that... Though you might have to travel here 😂 but I'll let you add another 50 - 80+ lb on me so you can get good comparison measurements. But I'm not female, sorry.
1 year

Dom feeder for sub feedee

Letsdoubleyouu:
Hello! It is what it says on the box 😋 looking for someone to spoil, grow and encourage (preferably Aussie)
Hola at me for Kik/snap smiley

I'm usually quite dom myself, but I'd like to become a sub feedee..

So, are you looking for guys or girls or both?

I might actually add that I'll be living in Darwin for 3 months very shortly.. Want to see how much you can grow me in that time?

If you happen to be straight it doesn't need to be sexual, LOL. I just would love the help of a feeder to get myself much bigger..
1 year

Fat boy humiliation

Slidingdr1:
love this...after years of teasing piggies and porkers making them pack it on...i now too am putting on some weight...a friend called me soft when i stopped sucking in and another said my butt looked bigger..i know im at the start but the more i get teased, the better (and makes me want to eat more too)!

Tbh, that sounds pretty hot, it's not degrading or anything it's just an acknowledgement of your growth.. I need some of that in my life.
1 year

Has anyone here gotten results from hypnosis?

Mime:
Most of them aren't because they aren't tailored to you specifically..

Ullthrox:
I'm sure it'd be much more effective and I've considered your offer I just don't want to show my face so.

Mime:
Well I'd be the only one to see it, and only what you'd show me.. I can work with it.

Ullthrox:
I'm not comfortable with showing myself or speaking but if it's still somehow possible to do I'd love your help.

I understand that the hypnosis would be way less effective because of the restraints I've created and I'm willing to make up for it in other areas if that's even a possibility. Like extra long session times and more frequent sessions if it's not a burden for you.

Drop me a private message, I'll send you my Skype details and we can chat about it there.
I'm willing to work with it and do what we can even with limitations, it's all good. 😉
1 year

Has anyone here gotten results from hypnosis?

Mime:
Most of them aren't because they aren't tailored to you specifically..

Ullthrox:
I'm sure it'd be much more effective and I've considered your offer I just don't want to show my face so.

Well I'd be the only one to see it, and only what you'd show me.. I can work with it.
1 year
12345   loading