2014 tummy of the year

I nominate Big Cutie Ellie,Belly heaven topped with a really pretty face …. smiley
9 years

Did you ever feel this way?

A few years ago I dated a young lady who was very SSBBW,way out of the 200-300lbs BBWs I was used to,and to me I felt like I overdosed on the fat admiration without realising it at the time,forgive the expression,but I got sucked in to 550lbs plus of sheer softness and it was heaven I had never experienced before.
The result was that too much focus was on the fat admiration/encouragement,and not on the person,something I regret,the result is after 2 years we split,which was very upsetting at first,but on later reflection
was the best thing to do as the feeding/gaining was getting out of hand.
I have now returned to dating a mid size BBW,and although the FA part of me is there,the feeder in me is much diminished,and I have,through other experience,learned to like the whole person.
9 years

Uk fat girl looking for....

ClaireyFairy wrote:
Yeah no-one loves me *sobs*

I would have done if I were a few years younger,only 2 hours drive from Cambridgesmiley
10 years

Is obesity a disability?

At least you still have your sense of humoursmiley
10 years

Is obesity a disability?

shazzy wrote:
until 2 years ago I was not disabled because of my size, but sadly I put my back out lifting something, which led for me to get sciatica and back pain 24/7, I now cannot walk very far at all, I am in constant pain and my mobility is nothing like it used to be, I dont know if I would be disabled now if I had not lifted that item, or if I had stayed at the weight I was, but sadly over the past 2 years I have put more weight on.

I am sorry to hear you are suffering,but please take heart that whatever size you are ,you will always be beautiful,and I am sure you have lots of admirers here,plus your hubby of course !!smiley
10 years

Flaunting your fat...

softgirl wrote:
Flaunting my fat is my favourite thing to do! smiley

Generally I wear leggings with tight tops or bodycon dresses. I just think people who don't like fat won't like my body regardless of how I dress...so I might as well dress for those who do; including myself! smiley

With those that I don't feel comfortable flaunting my fat around(family, certain friends, at work) I'll wear slightly looser/longer dresses/tops, but I wouldn't hide away!

Well said,you go girl !!!smiley
10 years

Flaunting your fat...

Slim Bubba wrote:
well summer is just round the corner so these are the reasons to flaunt your body this season!

1. Its your body, therefor your rules. If you wanna show it off this summer the n go for it!

2. You only have one body so love the one you got.

3. If people are gonna judge you for showing off your proud body, that's them being petty, not you being disgusting.

4. Beauty comes in all shapes n sizes so you have the same rights to show off your body as a slimmer person does.

Well thought out first post !
I accept that there are a lot of larger ladies who are not brave enough to show off their softness to the non-FA world,but there are an amazing number of confident BBW on this site and I applaud all of them.smiley
10 years

Uk theme park sizes/restraints

MissyMissMiss wrote:
Hey guys. I was just wondering if anyone had any idea about the rides at Blackpool pleasure beach?
The last time I went I was 10 stone and I've gained nearly 15 since then so I'm not sure how well this visit will go!

If You are around 25st most of the rides will be a big no-no sadly,however you will fit on the Avalanche ride and the Maxim flying machine,plus the Valhalla dark ride (Miss BBW wet T-shirt competition after riding that ??? I got soaking wet !!smiley
10 years

What is your "food kryptonite"

Lindt extra creamy milk chocolate,I have tried dozens of different chocolates from around the world,nothing beats this one,it's expensive,but worth itsmiley
10 years

Any tea addicts around??

eve wrote:
Anywayyyy back to normal tea.

I like Tetley's not too strong. NEVER squeeze the bag or it tastes all tanniny. one and a half sugar in a 400ml bone china mug, thanks! A decent amount of milk too, always AFTER the water, unless im having it from the pot, when i put the milk in my cup first. My teapot hardly sees the light of day, as it's too big for just me to bother with on my own. I do love that it has a plunger, so it traps the tea at he bottom in a sealed unit so it doesnt stew. I'm getting so fussy in my old age. I HATE Yorkshire tea - its orange, strong and blech!

I love making lemon tea too as Im a lemon head, but it stains the teeth so i have to limit it.

I know Yorkshire tea is an acquired taste,but if you don't brew it for too long it tastes really fresh and satisfying.
Even I hate tea that's too strongsmiley
10 years
12345   loading