The shy people?

Maximum wrote:
I am incapable of initiating conversation, even with people that I have known for years, it sucks cause it makes people think you're stuck up or something and not interested in hanging out while I'm secretly begging for someone to save me from my own loneliness.

Even if someone makes the first move I still struggle to reciprocate, I just have so much inner fear about screwing the whole thing up.

I can totally relate to this,having suffered with 'foot in mouth' syndrome most of my life
Only in the last five months have I found a lovely BBW who both understands and tolerates my faults,after a long catalog of self inflicted failures.
Please don't give up trying.
10 years

Ssbbw classifcations

My GF is 65 inches tall but 66 inches round the belly,so I would say she JUST qualifies as SSBBW smiley
10 years

Uk theme park sizes/restraints

From 2000 to late 2007 I had a roller coaster enthusiast GF
She was 5'4 and 295lbs and fitted on some rides ok,a few were too tight,Megafobia at Oakwood Wales and the Big one at Blackpool,along with the old Grand National were very tight,anyone over 300 might struggle unless they were very tall,Nemesis at Alton Towers was difficult too.
10 years

Fetish for numbers

doe135 wrote:
I think numbers can be hot. Oooh, you weigh _that_ much?

I can also find it nice to notice that, oh.. I weigh 170kg, not 165kg that I thought, that explains why my clothes are tight.

Ooh, you used to be a waist 52, but now you are 56? hot

So they are not necessarliy hot in themselves, but as a quantifier of a weight and or gain fetish, they sure can be a nice indicator smiley

Totally agree with this,but I have found that it is important not to over emphasize this as it can be off putting for some partners,especially those who have had a battle previously accepting their size/weight.
10 years

Bmi?

30.5 for me,I vary between 28 and 34smiley
10 years

Companionship

Well,I know about the bumbling fool bit.
You are a very deep thinker,like me.
But where I would make a simple comment,you have turned it into a three act play...
Maybe that ,more than your physical attributes ,would put the ladies off..smiley
10 years

Fetish for numbers

I take it you look for both BBW and BHM then lolsmiley
10 years

Fetish for numbers

I have a different liking for numbers
On a day out,I keep a mental note of how many nice BBWs I have glanced at (nothing more than a glance,as don't want to be noticed)and SSBBW (rarely seen )Seen 30 BBW today and 3 SSBBW,just while going about my normal business,makes the day go bettersmiley
10 years

Dating on ff

I couldn't continue a relationship with this lady as I didn't see eye to eye with her family,but we continued an online friendship for another year,I only spoilt it by asking her to do something that she clearly couldn't do without causing uproar,huge mistake,friendship oversmiley
10 years

Dating on ff

The furthest I have travelled is 300 miles from home,I was lucky to have a reliable car that never let me down.
Even the UK members are well spread about,
LesLumieres,I feel your pain in losing someone,never to speak with them again,as that happened to me once,I put an end to something wonderful by making a stupid decision,it was a steep learning curve and I should not have been so hasty.smiley
10 years
12345   loading